Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: alana amor Ripponden  (Read 2021 times)

75 review(s) for Alana Amor (68 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Online chrishornx

To all you fine Yorkshire my apologies for invading your territory but one of or finest considers it inappropriate to work on her doorstep so travels across the border to provide ehe service and having been abstemious during lockdown I wanted to get down and dirty with a local legend - you have a gem so treat her well

having done an outcall with Lucy 361 I had a taste for more nookie before lockdown 2 really bites and after a relatively standard but much enjoyed GFE experience I thought I would push the boat out a bit and treat myself to the legendary Alana who has over 30 reviews on UKP all of which are positive

great Comms in the build up everything sorted so on a saturday morning swathed in sunshine I trundled up the hills into foreign lands and arrived on Rochdale Road in Ripponden early and feeling frisky. I messaged again and she said to come up to her house which seemed half way back to Rochdale so nearer to God's county than I expected which was reassuring

a quick exchange of texts and I was met at the door by the legendary Alana who immediately had her tongue wrapped round my tonsils and declared she hadn't fucked for 3 days and was in need of some hard, unrestricted sex

We headed up some steep stairs to her 'boudoir' stopping half way to be told I could give her a quick rimming and fingering as she stood two steps above me with her legs wide apart - she started to put one then three fingers deep in her pussy energetically fucking herself until she squirted just as my thumb got a deep as possible into her arse.

Upstairs I was offered and took a shower as she makes it clear the cleaner are the dirtier she will be and the post was proved

we had an hour of nonstop fun with some extended DP work, anal play both ways including a strapon which she does expertly, and several positions including the Rodeo position which I had never experienced before and she was so bloody energetic it nearly killed me!!

To finish she sat on my face got the baby oil out and wanked me off with some absolutely filthy talk and then a long sloppy snowball to finish - or so I thought!!  -as I recovered she said she was still feeling horny and unfulfilled so she started straddling my face and she finger fucked herself to a climax with some serious squirting soaking my face and chest - to add to the effect she got my boxers and wiped her thighs dry and pushed  them deep inside her soaking pussy and said 'good boy take this home and have  a wank tonight on me' !!

coming out on rather wobbly legs it had clouded over and was spitting rain but not giving a damn I jumped in the car and headed over the hill...and needless to say that as I passed the Red Rose crest and a reassuring 'welcome to Lancashire' sign the sun popped out and all was good in the world

I just wish Alana would come back home she is missed

my brief return to punting continues with something completely different on the horizon in the next week ......

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  £150 hour no clock watching

Offline wolfiesmith69

Great review-AA really is special !!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Pk44

This review sounds like bullshit to me. Sun shining in Lancashire. Do you really expect us to believe that?! (great review).

Online chrishornx

This review sounds like bullshit to me. Sun shining in Lancashire. Do you really expect us to believe that?! (great review).

the righteous....... :D :D :D