Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alana Amor and Naughty Aimy FFM Rochdale  (Read 4274 times)

75 review(s) for NaughtyAimyxxxx (72 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
75 review(s) for Alana Amor (68 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Choccoes123

One from the other day. Short version: epic.

Comms
I’ve seen Alana before and massively enjoyed it so was after a repeat booking. Then i saw she was doing a GB with Naughty Aimy (who I hadn’t seen but really wanted to) so I thought I’d chance my arm and see if they’d do a FFM. Sent Alana a text explaining what I was after and she said she was up for it. Sent some dates over and Alana set it up with Aimy. Game on.

The girls
Seen and described Alana before.  Tall, slim, fit. Great laugh and delivers filth. Pics are accurate. External Link/Members Only

Haven’t seen Aimy before. I know there’ve been comments on here that she must be well into her 50s and I’ve got no reason to doubt anybody but Jesus, she’s hands down the hottest 50 year old I’ve ever seen.  She’s  hotter than most 25 year olds I’ve fucked! Petite, amazing body, big fake bangers. Tanned and tattooed.
External Link/Members Only

Venue
Alana’s place in Rochdale. Nice pad in a nice area.

The meet
Parked up and sent the ‘I’m here’ text and shortly got the green light to head on in. Alana answered the door and after a quick hello I walked into the flat to see Aimy lying on her back on the stairs with a massive double ended dildo in her pussy. As welcomes go, this gets a 10/10.

Alana shrugged in a ‘she’s always like this’ kind of way before taking over with the dildo, sliding it in and out of Aimy’s pussy.  I’ve barely had time to take my coat off before Aiimy moved over onto all fours and ordered me onto the steps above her, yanked my trousers and boxers down and launched into some balls deep, nose to pelvis deepthroat, with Alana below her working the dildo. She then made me turn over onto all fours and stuck her tongue up my arse.  I’d been in the flat all of 40 seconds at this point.

Setting a new world record for disrobing I flipped over and Alana joined Aimy deepthroating me, both taking it in turns to suck and spit on my cock and lick my balls, and me lying there thinking ‘am I really going to survive an hour of this?’

We eventually moved through to the bedroom where the oral assault continued. Alana lay on her back on the bed while Aimy licked her clit and I straddled Alana’s face, banging away at her throat.  Aimy then dragged me over in front of the mirror, stuck a condom on me, shoved my cock up her arse, and buried her face in Alana’s pussy.  I banged away, giving it some serious hammer for a while and then both girls went straight into deepthroating me again, condom still on, ass to mouth.

The rest is a bit of a blur but I fucked Alana mish on the bed with Aimy sat on her face; Alana sat on my face while Aimy sucked me off; both girls squirted all over me and each other ( the room was soaked by the end!); I fucked Aimy’s face while she straddled Alana’s face; I got both of them on all fours fucking each other with the double ended dildo while I fucked each of their faces in turn.

Eventually I got to the point of no return and got them both kneeling in front of me and jizzed over both their faces which they each licked off each other and swallowed.  There were about 20 mins of the booking left at this point but there was no way I was going to go again so they both gave me a massage for 15 mins telling me some funny stories about weird and wonderful requests they’ve had in bookings. Finished with a quick shower and then on my way on the hour.

At £300 for an hour it wasn’t cheap but it was an amazing full on filth fest with two hotties so 100% worth the dough in my book.  They’re both a weird mix of sub and dom, in that they’ll happily kneel there and let you face fuck them but will also pretty much throw you around the room and demand that you fuck them. They’re also not shy about squirting in your face with out any warning - towels definitely required!

Would I repeat? It’s not cheap so would have to be a special occasion but fuck me it was fun! Probably the only time I’ve left a punt and felt completely ruined (in a very good way).

Offline Moby Dick

I can imagine they work well together. Full on filth :thumbsup:

Online threechilliman

Cheers for the review and TOFTT with the two of them. My thoughts? This is a punt I have to do, simple as that!

Offline george r

sounds fantastic but I wouldn't last too long..

Offline bigmc

sounds epic. seriously jealous  :thumbsup:

Offline Titi

Offline Lady Lover

Having fucked both of them seperately, by gum hats off to you, that is indeed epic!  :hi:

Online Hurley

I would imagine I would be ejaculating about 1 minute from walking through the door.

Offline T13

As kammy would say "unbelievable Jeff". Sounds amazing. I to am very jelous

Offline T13

Just looked at there profiles wow pair of them look proper fit how u lasted that long I never now ha :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

Big price but bloody hell, that's a big punt.

I've seen both numerous times on their own but bloody hell... Together ... That'd be a whole new level and rarely for me, I'd say worth the high price tag.

Offline Trotter671

Cheers for the review and TOFTT with the two of them. My thoughts? This is a punt I have to do, simple as that!

I'm thinking this too :drinks:

Offline Happyhappy1

That sounds fantastic, thanks for sharing

Offline flame1666

Brilliant review. Felt exhausted after the read! Been with "warrior" Alana and was enquiring about FFM and now I know. Can I handle them both? Unlikely.

Offline Torchman

Would struggle to last more than 5 mins! Sounds like a good adventure though....

Offline Briddy

Shame I'm about 8 years shy of aimy's minimum age bracket

Offline McSwell

Shame I'm about 8 years shy of aimy's minimum age bracket

There's no mention of an age restriction for the gangbang they're doing next Saturday  :D

Offline Drayki

Fab review, would love to have a bash at these two, as others have said would probably last 5 mins, and a tad expensive.. but I suppose there’s not many whores who will fuck your brains out solidly for an hour, well done op  :cool:

Offline Choccoes123

Big price but bloody hell, that's a big punt.

I've seen both numerous times on their own but bloody hell... Together ... That'd be a whole new level and rarely for me, I'd say worth the high price tag.

Yeah not cheap so not likely to be something I’ll do every week but definitely worth it for the experience.  I think FFMs can sometimes not live up to the hype with almost too much to concentrate on but this was 100% everything I’d built it up to be in my head.

Offline cash2spare

I would imagine I would be ejaculating about 1 minute from walking through the door.

That's 30 seconds longer than I would mate lol

Thanks OP for the review, it sure sounds like christmas came very early for you this year, from what I have read both girls are pure filth in the sex department. Yeah £300 is pricey but you got two sex mad nympho's and loads of fun so fair play to you mate and well done.

Offline Fac51

What an epic punt ! well done fella. You will do well to ever get a better FFM in the North West than them 2 together ..... Must try that out as a birthday treat to myself this year  :D :D

Offline Niggledebits

Brilliant write up. I fancy a go myself. I have had 2 of Yorkshire’s finest in Starnatalia and JessVixen as a threesome. Need to sample Lancashire’s finest!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 06:47:25 pm by Niggledebits »

Offline Captain Victor

Fantastic review. I'll need to look into booking a duo with Alana and Aimy the next time I'm in the North West.