Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: *Lovely Stella Lux* - West Drayton  (Read 930 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7016403) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5600483) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Jackhammer86

External Link/Members Only is her page.

Had the horn after work on Friday afternoon and tried to organise with sexy.roxy but couldn't get hold of her. Dropped the SP a message and arranged a meet. 30 mins for 80quid.

Location was in a block of flats converted from an old pub off falling lane in west drayton.

Once I arrived I was greeted at the door and was pleasantly surprised with how hot she was. Got led to a bedroom and exchanged paper. She asked If I wanted extras which I declined.
She went away and put the money somewhere safe but could hear her chatting to another girl in the place.
She finally came back after about 5 mins and got undressed. Great body, big tits and nice areolas. She asked me to lay on the bed and proceeded to give me OWO while sat on my face.
Pussy was lovely and shaven and clean and I gave it a good tongueing. This is where it all went to shite. After a few minutes of this she put a condom on me and sat on my cock kissing me. But she never took the whole thing. I have quite a thick cock but she just couldn't seem to take it well. I asked for doggy and she refused saying I was too big. And started wanking me off. I was fuming but still with the horn so blew my load in the bag got up got dressed and walked out. She seemed disinterested and complelty un apologetic. 80 quid down the drain. Wouldn't not recommend.