Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual_Joanna - East Croydon  (Read 4039 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6484640) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline horneybynature

Sensual_Joanna/ East Croydon

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I went to see this lady last week. Actually booked for half an hour but when I saw her in person decided to extend the booking to one hour.

It was easy to book all by txt whatsapp. She sent me the postcode. The location is off Wellesley Road not far from home office building. When I arrive she gave the exact flat number.  Hiding behind the door when she opened the door. Nice clean flat very tidy. I was really glad to see her face and milfy curvy body. 12/14. Age wise I will say she is mid to late 30. A bit of belly but nothing off putting you can expect on a curvy woman. Very friendly asked me how long I would like to stay. I said one hour and paid her £100.

Services : OW, kissing, sex two times.

First round started with OW and kissing, she also kisses all over my body. Good OW made me rock hard. Cowgirl as starting position then finished in missionary. She helped me to clean up.

She speaks good English. Some nice conversations, friendly chit chat. Time for second round. Pretty much same as first round but finished with cuming on her boobs. :yahoo: :yahoo: No rushing from her.  I took a shower, dressed up and a final goodbye kiss to her. A very friendly mature lady does a good service. I'm gonna book her soon. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Private Member

Thanks for the review.

Her profile says OWO is included in the price - was it your choice to have OW, or did she just not offer it when you arrived?

Also, how was her kissing? Was it the token lip pecking or full on DFK?

:drinks:

Offline NickA

Attempted to visit Joanna this week. Excellent speedy coms, very friendly etc… and, sadly, not her. Must be an offsite maid.

Arrived at the location. Heart sank when I realised it was Emerald House, a veritable rabbit's warren of knocking-shop apartments. Snuck in OK, arrived at the gaff, and my heart sank again. The woman I met had no idea of who I was, how long I wanted etc, so clearly none of my earlier communication had been relayed. She was pleasant enough, but not convinced it was the same woman in the AW advert. I enquired if she was Joanna and she hesitantly answered yes. But not convinced. Shoulder length bleached blonde hair, big, saggy body…

I could hear voices in another room before she led me to a bedroom that smelt of the previous punter's armpits and nutsack and asked me to strip off and lay down on a grubby fleece blanket over the bed. At which point I made my excuses and left. To be fair, she didn't kick off and the resigned look on her face suggested she knew I'd sussed a bait and switch.

I suspect the real Joanna was in another room. On my way out saw two young guys being challenged by what I think was the buildings manager. "Where is your ID? Where are you going?" I snuck out fast.

Offline Private Member

Attempted to visit Joanna this week. Excellent speedy coms, very friendly etc… and, sadly, not her. Must be an offsite maid.

Arrived at the location. Heart sank when I realised it was Emerald House, a veritable rabbit's warren of knocking-shop apartments. Snuck in OK, arrived at the gaff, and my heart sank again. The woman I met had no idea of who I was, how long I wanted etc, so clearly none of my earlier communication had been relayed. She was pleasant enough, but not convinced it was the same woman in the AW advert. I enquired if she was Joanna and she hesitantly answered yes. But not convinced. Shoulder length bleached blonde hair, big, saggy body…

I could hear voices in another room before she led me to a bedroom that smelt of the previous punter's armpits and nutsack and asked me to strip off and lay down on a grubby fleece blanket over the bed. At which point I made my excuses and left. To be fair, she didn't kick off and the resigned look on her face suggested she knew I'd sussed a bait and switch.

I suspect the real Joanna was in another room. On my way out saw two young guys being challenged by what I think was the buildings manager. "Where is your ID? Where are you going?" I snuck out fast.

This woman maybe Nick? - External Link/Members Only

Online Fuzzyduck

« Last Edit: March 07, 2023, 11:30:03 am by Fuzzyduck »

Offline NickA

This woman maybe Nick? - External Link/Members Only

Yep, 95 per cent sure that was who I met. As I said in my post, she was very pleasant and smiley, but she wasn't what I had ordered.

Totally unnecessary bait and switch. No way I will attempt to visit the real Joanna now, whom I suspect had double booked, despite me booking a day ahead and confirming in the morning.

Online Fuzzyduck

Yep, 95 per cent sure that was who I met. As I said in my post, she was very pleasant and smiley, but she wasn't what I had ordered.

Totally unnecessary bait and switch. No way I will attempt to visit the real Joanna now, whom I suspect had double booked, despite me booking a day ahead and confirming in the morning.

Thanks for the update. Similar to this other experience you talked about recently, this would also be much better served as a separate review. Some punters may not look much beyond the main review and will only see 2 positives for Joanna.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=364493.msg3792824#msg3792824

Offline horneybynature

Thanks for the review.

Her profile says OWO is included in the price - was it your choice to have OW, or did she just not offer it when you arrived?

Also, how was her kissing? Was it the token lip pecking or full on DFK?

:drinks:
OW at my choice.I will say LFK :)

Offline horneybynature

Looks like a case of bait and switch. When I went there was no one in the reception area. These 2 guys were definitely dodgy I guess. Maybe that's why they were being asked :unknown: