Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AMY_goodgirl - West Finchley N12  (Read 3292 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7072585) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JD1]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7427824) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline bedhedred

I was worried about a ghosting, but it all went to plan.
External Link/Members Only
I got inside and immediately saw Amy was short cute and friendly. I felt at ease and I ought to have booked an hour.

Started off with a bit of light French kissing. Her eyes closed. She soon cuddled up close and I was groping her all over. Underwear came off and fishnets stayed on. I played with her pussy not going inside.

She got down and started sucking my cock. Nice fairly deep technique with no hands. I got her into 69 and she tasted nice. My tongue roamed around and settled on her clit. Buffing that for a good while got a very good reaction from her. She kept my dick in her mouth the whole time with the odd tongue flutter.

We changed position for the condom and shag. She smiled, looked me in the eye and gave a snog. She laid down. I pushed inside and humped her while she made all the right noises and eventually I came to a noisy climax.

25 minutes of contact time. Little cuddle and chat afterwards.

This was a brilliant first meeting.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 02:25:25 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Moorg

Thanks for the review.  Previous review mentioned a stroll from the bus station.  Assume that was north Finchley bus station. Would that sound right?

Offline bedhedred

Not sure about the bus station. 221 gets you close enough.

This bird worked there last autumn
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=355124.0
« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 04:38:58 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Shadow314

Thanks for the review.  Previous review mentioned a stroll from the bus station.  Assume that was north Finchley bus station. Would that sound right?

Yes North Finchley

Offline bedhedred

Update on this one.

I went back for an hour session. The comms with maid were good and I got in the room on time. There's cctv in the house FYI.

Action consisted of the most intense snogging, and a prolonged 69 which she seems to love. Moaning, orgasms etc. Didn't sound fake to me. She was probably snogging my cock for the best part of 20 minutes, so that was heavenly.

Finale was a pounding first soft and then harder. I had a massive come. Then ten minutes cuddle with snogging and her alarm went off at the 45 minutes mark. Cleaned and dressed and out at 55 minutes. So it felt both extremely intense and intimate 😍, and yet a bit "conveyor belt"🤔 at the same time. Still a better show than many others on market right now.
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 12, 2023, 11:33:16 pm by bedhedred »

Online MLawro93

Update on this one.

I went back for an hour session. The comms with maid were good and I got in the room on time. There's cctv in the house FYI.

Action consisted of the most intense snogging, and a prolonged 69 which she seems to love. Moaning, orgasms etc. Didn't sound fake to me. She was probably snogging my cock for the best part of 20 minutes, so that was heavenly.

Finale was a pounding first soft and then harder. I had a massive come. Then ten minutes cuddle with snogging and her alarm went off at the 45 minutes mark. Cleaned and dressed and out at 55 minutes. So it felt both extremely intense and intimate 😍, and yet a bit "conveyor belt"🤔 at the same time. Still a better show than many others on market right now.
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Any chance of her binning the maid?

Offline DeanM

"Then ten minutes cuddle with snogging and her alarm went off at the 45 minutes mark"

Did you pay for 45 mins or an hour. That would annoy me if I'd paid for the full hour...

Offline bedhedred

Paid for an hour. It did annoy me, hence the comment about conveyor belt.

I balance that with the comment that the sex I did get was excellent quality.

Offline DeanM

Can you clarify what you meant by the cctv inside the house. Is that part of the building security cameras or intrusive cctv inside the venue. A little disconcerting if it's the latter

Offline bedhedred

Can you clarify what you meant by the cctv inside the house. Is that part of the building security cameras or intrusive cctv inside the venue. A little disconcerting if it's the latter

It's the latter.