Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camila @HOT@ @VIP@ - AW - Kensington  (Read 2153 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6438750) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Zigura

Kommons.com - Camilla Brazilian-Party Girl - 19

also

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking:
Made through Whatsapp, £300 for 1 hour, I was asked to send a face pick, which after sending made me panic in case I was about to get scammed, also the full address was not given until late, so I was half expecting a no show. All good in the end.

Location: Easy to find, main road to the south of Hyde Park, the entrance to the building had an unmanned desk.

Lady: Young - early 20's, tanned, lean body, nice breasts, very pretty. She is abit more girl next door than the photos, but I found her very attractive. She was nice and smiley most of the time, her English is adequate for the job, on the whole she seemed friendly enough. 

Action: Shower, she starts kissing my nipples, moves down to OWO, this was enjoyable, she was putting effort in and has good skills. Then protected sex, CG, Mish then Doggy. I could not get over the line, but this was not for lack of effort on her part. We switched to 69, where I was able to finish. After a clean up she laid next to me, there was still about 25 minutes left, but she did not initiate round 2, this is not a problem for me, as I was happy to recover.  During that time the conversation did not exactly flow, a combination of her lack of English and my awful social skills did not help, we got through it in the end and I was happy to go for a shower.

Conclusion: Hot lady, the action is good, she seems pretty experienced and has worked in various countries. Things which may be of concern for other BMs, there was no kissing and she may have a 1 shot policy for an hour, her personality is a bit quiet, so it is not a GFE. I would like to see again, as I found her very attractive, maybe for 30 mins.

Offline Zigura

She has been available, or advertised on a few agencies this past year, at £750 an hour. As the market is flooded with Brazilians at the moment, maybe she has to make herself available at a cheaper rate. Will try to make a booking, but her or her handlers communications are not very reliable.