Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Submissive Lauren_ (DFK,DT,Face-fucking,semi CIM) Angel station  (Read 2744 times)

41 review(s) for _Submissive Lauren_ (35 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Snowenne

Alright had to go London for some shopping and the day before i saw a review here that this angel is back in business so i had to try :)

LINK:   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Logistics Made up booking yesterday got accepted and confirmed after 3-4 hrs but no message until 1 hr before our meeting, she said she will be late 2 hrs because of her sister being late, no problem for me i had to do some shopping anyway.

Location: 5min from Angel station big building very easy to find after she gives you the address. Shes working with 1 friend but i saw 1 more lady leaving while we had fun so maybe more girls are working there but 1 is 100% i even asked if she can show herself so i can decide easier for booking for duo for our next meet and lilly indeed came little bit taller than Lauren cute face, wanted to fuck her hard,but Lauren took all the pounding  :lol:

Looks: 26 years old she told me slim petite blonde pick pocked girl a little bit of tummy but very good shape dont get me wrong just not 6 pack :D. Its like the younger version of UNIQUE_MONICA, same services but younger girl and prettier, nice tattos...

Services: Alright just like UNIQUE_MONICA booked Lauren for 1 hr but later on decided to do 2hrs+A level extra, she replied no problem. Once i saw her i knew i did the right decision, she told me if i wanted to take a shower and i did it was damn HOT today... It was my 1st shower out of 4 for the entire meeting i took 2 cold showers in between the hard pounding since i was all in sweat i think she did not mind that much but i just did not feel comfortable, and after easy shower i was ready for some more hard pounding which was nice:) She does DFK DT FACE fucking,She even did take it all the way it was my first even UNIQUE_MONICA was not able to do it it was close but not like Lauren, Sex in all positions you can do no probs for her, For me it was the Standing fucking from behind while hard pounding i just like how girls put 1 of the legs in front of the other or bend it from the knee or stay on their toes that just turns me on and make me pound even harder. Overall 10/10 services for sure, i  did cum 2 times but she does not like CIM she took some but i noticed she did not like CIM im not sure about facials maybe the second cum i could have asked but i forgot my bad... And i was going to forgot i did Pay A- level extra but she said im too thick she tried Anal but she said she cant take me and returned my money at the end of the session, not big deal for me.

Conclusion:Slim petite babe ready for some hard pounding, maybe she will be the one i repeat for the first time, but i need to take some time off because im getting too addicted to this, and im not really some rich guy that can afford that every month or so.... :dash: . She also did say she will be here for now she does not have any other plans of moving any time soon from what i understood so that is good to know and hope its true  :cool: :cool:

PS:That it is boys enjoy that girl if you like blondes shes the one :) Cheers Snowenne :D

Offline Snowenne

Her prices are going up from 140 to 150 and now to 200 for a hr she must be very busy...  :(

browndavey

150-200 in less than a week ! bitches be crazyyyyyy .

Offline Meursault

Why's she crazy?
Simple supply and demand.
She's been getting great publicity on here and the phone's ringing so who can blame her?
Like English Annabelle, she'll drop prices back if the phone goes quiet.