Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Anabella - Aldgate East  (Read 1839 times)

Captain Slow

External Link/Members Only

Price: £80 for 30 minutes

I saw Anabella a few hours after seeing Sandracurlyx of Warren Street. Her flat is also a few minutes from the tube station.

Services: OWO, sex

She's the girl in the photos and very sexy in my opinion. She was dressed in black lingerie and heels and offered a shower which I took because I worked up a sweat walking from Liverpool Street station to her place because the metropolitan line was down.

She started by grinding her bum against my crotch and guiding my hands over her tits which got me hard in no time. She then got on her knees and gave some good OWO and as previous reports have mentioned she maintains eye contact throughout. We then moved onto the bed and continued but this time she started using her hand as well as her mouth. Moved into your cowgirl where I got to play with her tits and spank her bum until I came.

She cleaned me up and we had a chat and she informed me she's getting a boob job. I tried talking her out of it but she said she's booked it for sometime in November and doesn't plan on changing her mind. I'm not a fan of fake tits so I'll try to see her again before the surgery and probably spend an hour next time.

Offline magnetico

she informed me she's getting a boob job. I tried talking her out of it but she said she's booked it for sometime in November and doesn't plan on changing her mind. I'm not a fan of fake tits so I'll try to see her again before the surgery and probably spend an hour next time.

Good intel  :thumbsup:

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sirmixalott

Good intel  :thumbsup:

Yep. I don't like fake boobs. I'll book her in before then.

Offline king tarzan

Yep. I don't like fake boobs. I'll book her in before then.

will try too for 1 last natural munch..

Offline tantraman

Thanks for the review, OP :hi:

And it's a mighty shame to read about ...

She cleaned me up and we had a chat and she informed me she's getting a boob job. I tried talking her out of it but she said she's booked it for sometime in November and doesn't plan on changing her mind. I'm not a fan of fake tits so I'll try to see her again before the surgery and probably spend an hour next time.

... I enjoyed nibbling her natural little boobies :P, and shall miss 'em ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

Thanks for the review, OP :hi:

And it's a mighty shame to read about ...

... I enjoyed nibbling her natural little boobies :P, and shall miss 'em ...

Me too!!! 👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅

After November   :cry: :cry: :cry: