Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Agency vs Independent  (Read 570 times)

will-ow

I've not experienced agency girls and have often used Adultwork for WG, would you say your experiences have been easiser, worse etc? Im a little nervous about using an agency for discretion and quality (often very fake looking images!) Agency vs Independent

(sorry if this is already a topic!)

Offline Sonny Crockett

Only ever seen independents. Wouldn't dream of seeing agency girls.

Offline The_Don

Regardless of how they advertise "Agency vs Independent"

unless know what a W/G is doing 24/7, you can't truly know if they are!

External Link/Members Only

Online OakTree

I use agencies nearly all the time. I hear all this shit about them but I never have any problems with them.

Offline The_Don

I use agencies nearly all the time. I hear all this shit about them but I never have any problems with them.

Attitude and service matters, IMO when it comes to W/G.  But at some point it could happen (negative punts) it a matter of odds, thus:

YMMV, with any W/G

Ben4454

With seeing a working girl you have more information to determine if she is a good punt or not. I.e confirming services, looking at reviews, taking a look at their profile etc

With agency girls it can be a shot in the dark. The girls have heavy photoshopped pictures, services not listed and you only speak to the maid rather Than the girl. Agencies are good for last minute outcall punts. Finding a good reliable agency is key.

My personal experiences have been slightly more positive than negative although normally gfe is not on the list. I've had plenty of cum dodgers, bad attitude Romanians advertised as italian/russian. Then again i have had good punts. Best to look at reviews.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 10:35:14 pm by Ben4454 »