Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Clap! Interesting reading.  (Read 1391 times)

Offline mrfishyfoo

Interesting read fella. Cheers for pointing it out.

I always use mouth wash.

I also take note when a WG uses mouthwash after I have jizzed in her mouth. If she's using mouthwash with me then hopefully she is doing it with the other punters she lets jizz in her mouth as well.

Better safe than sorry and all that.

Offline mrdiamond77

Good read.  Thanks for posting it.

Offline Fishface

Probably baloney.

Mouthwash may kill some bacteria including the ones that are needed to fight infection.

Maybe better to have a drink of water to flush anything nasty into the stomach which is full of stomach acid, that kills most things!
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years and refusing to explain why.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline buccdriver

So, mouthwash can match the bacteria killing capabilities of antibiotics? Really ??  :lol:

Offline Fasting

The BBC doesn't deem it necessary to give a link to the article, here it is: External Link/Members Only

The paper doesn't actually offer any evidence that mouthwash works - just that some (MSM) men were willing to try it. As far as I know, there is no evidence that mouthwash helps to combat pharyngeal gonorrhoea anywhere in the literature. Some sexual health organisations explicitly advise against using mouthwash before/after oral sex.

Looks quite an obscure paper (obscure journal, very few references) -- no good reason for the BBC to report it. I think they just like to report scare stories involving gonorrhoea.