Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: suggestions for FFM please  (Read 522 times)

Offline budz

Right then guys, I have an FFM booked for next week with 2 girls I have seen together before.
They don't want to act out a role play but have asked me for a list of sexual things I want to do with my 2 hours.
I am looking for some suggestions from you more seasoned punters as to what I can get them to do please.
My list so far includes BJ from both, 69, anal with the one that can take it lol. Usual positions with both girls as well as watching them fuck each other with a strap on.
Fire away...

Jim Panzee

I have always wanted one to rim me whilst I'm fucking her compatriots arse hole.  ;)

Yeboahsleftfoot

Right then guys, I have an FFM booked for next week with 2 girls I have seen together before.
They don't want to act out a role play but have asked me for a list of sexual things I want to do with my 2 hours.
I am looking for some suggestions from you more seasoned punters as to what I can get them to do please.
My list so far includes BJ from both, 69, anal with the one that can take it lol. Usual positions with both girls as well as watching them fuck each other with a strap on.
Fire away...

Double facial/cim finish, tongues out on their knees looking up at you, if they are oiied up in front of a mirror all the better.

Offline Dorsetpunter

This (courtesy of Cisco)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26549.0

Or more realistically, dp, dvp, spitroast