Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Disappearing profiles  (Read 476 times)

Offline char45

I've had a run of profiles (at least 5 now in the past few weeks) which appear on a new member search, I email, they read then the profile disappears. Today's record - profile is high up in my new profiles and very few views so must be new. I email at 3.25, read at 4.00, I check profile at 5.15 and it's gone. I know AW has got more strict about validating profiles but they can't be deleting them after a few hours...is it just bad luck?

Dick4snowqueens

Its adultwork cracking down -on profiles which refuse to submit some sort of ID or passport.

Offline hungrypunt

I've had a run of profiles (at least 5 now in the past few weeks) which appear on a new member search, I email, they read then the profile disappears. Today's record - profile is high up in my new profiles and very few views so must be new. I email at 3.25, read at 4.00, I check profile at 5.15 and it's gone. I know AW has got more strict about validating profiles but they can't be deleting them after a few hours...is it just bad luck?

A lot of them start a profile to see what the score is then shit out or deactivate aswell.