Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nina olina - Kensington  (Read 1589 times)

Offline dirtykirti

link External Link/Members Only

I saw Nina recently in a decent flat on high st kensington (walkup third floor iirc)

Paid £140 for 1 hour

Looks - very similar to the photos on the website, not much in the way of photoshop which is refreshing for olina.  She is very pretty facially 8/10 for me.  Bodywise not gym toned at all - so a bit soft.  Size 8 at a guess.  As others have commented a big scar across abdomen, not off putting for me.  Body 6/10 for me.  Age wise at a guess early 30s. 

Booking - very easy and efficient full marks as usual. 

Service - very friendly throughout.  Struck me as not very experienced at this.  OWO, various positions. 

Would i return - i'm a sucker for a pretty face but i'd prefer a tighter body so perhaps i'd return after a while but not a regular for me. 

On that topic, i see that Linda is "on holiday" on the site, real shame, hope she comes back. 

Online londonguy85

Thanks for posting, was there any DFK, CIM?  :D

Offline dirtykirti

I didn't request CIM so not sure. 

DFK - I don't know about dfk but kissing and tongues was fine.  That's all i went for and no issues. 

She's friendly, not in a false way either.  Tries hard. 

Online WARSZAWA16

Thanks for the review. She seems to have something of a South American look in the photos of her in the black catsuit. She looks attractive though, and I hope to be able to see her soon.

Also, hope Linda returns soon as I have always enjoyed seeing her too. I wonder if there was an issue with the house she was sharing off the Goldhawk Road. I suspect it wouldn't have taken the neighbours very long before they cottoned on to what was going on in there as it was quite a quiet area really. I see Rosy who was sharing with her is now based in Acton. Anyway, just have to await developments I suppose...     

Offline dirtykirti

RE Linda yes it could be the flat.  Although both Rosy and Linda are "on holiday"  I can't remember if theyre related or just mates but they did used to share a flat in shepherds bush a while ago. 

At olinas, I've also met Fallyn, Honey, a couple of stars who've now left. 

Do you know anyone who comes close to lindas combination of looks and body etc?

Cheers

Online WARSZAWA16

Do you know anyone who comes close to lindas combination of looks and body etc?

Unfortunately not, I'm afraid. There does not seem to be as good a selection for me as there was even just a few years ago. I am hoping to be able to see Niina when the weather cools down and see how things go with her.     

Offline dirtykirti

Cheers.  The search for the holy grail continues!  A few stars have departed the scene last couple of years. 

Online WARSZAWA16

According to Olina's website just now Linda is no longer "on holiday" and still based in the Goldhawk Road area.

Offline dirtykirti

According to Olina's website just now Linda is no longer "on holiday" and still based in the Goldhawk Road area.
Happy days!!