Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexandra pink27 - Massage - Old Street  (Read 4179 times)

23 review(s) for Alexandra pink27 (22 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline dirkdiggler583

Link: External Link/Members Only

Saw her last week, texted a couple of hours before and got the time I was after, told to head to Old Street station. Once there texted again and got the address, comms were always fast.

Price: £90 for 1 hour

Location: 5-8 mins walk from Old Street station. It's east heading towards the Courthouse Hotel.

The girl: Was hiding behind the door but as soon as I saw her I knew I made a good booking, beautiful girl. Probably late 20's in excellent shape.

Service: Asked if I wanted a drink and/or shower (yes to both) , got showered headed to the room and lay down for a actually half decent Swedish massage on my back and then legs.
After a while she started on the B2B with lots of great touching, fondling, sexy breathing and tits brushing against my body - very nice.
Already agreed via text for a lapdance and breast relief, the dance was brilliant, lots of grinding with my cock rubbing against her ass and body, it was all very sensual and pretty damn filthy - just like the lap dances you always wished you got!

Got cleaned up and had a second shower (was back to work afterwards), bathroom was clean, fresh towels and all the toiletries in the world.
As I got dressed we chatted a bit , offered me some chocolate (nice touch! - said no as hadn't had my lunch) and off I went happy, relaxed and nicely milked.

Recommend and will see her again when I am next up that way of town.

Offline Grandslam

Thanks for the review. Was there any touching or kissing?

Offline dirkdiggler583

Thanks for the review. Was there any touching or kissing?
Didn't try/ask/want kissing.
She keeps her pants on but plenty of groping/fondling seemed to be allowed.

Offline jonjan1234

If it wasn’t for no pants policy, she would have been on my HL.

Offline Cityman

Pity about the apparent dishonesty in her AW profile, which lists "Striptease" as one of her "Enjoys".

Offline j4ckw1ll5

Thanks for review.
What are her tits like, perky or has gravity got the better of them?

Offline goodtoknow

I saw her this week too.
Tits are that of maybe of a 30 year old, a little sag but still good shape.
Overall a lovely lady and worth the £90/hr, if erotic massage your thing.
Not much more I can add here. I left with a smile, and a bounty bar.  :D

Offline semmlerino

Anyone managed to get in touch with her recently? Tried texting her several times