Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Value for money  (Read 2474 times)

Flemstone

I went to my local Chinese medicine place with a gigantic hangover on Saturday. For some reason I was thinking more clearly than usual. What if I asked Anna to jerk me off twice in an hour? Once right in the beginning and once at the end. With the massage in between. Should I offer her a bit more money?

Right off I go down the road, I'm going to offer her £30 for my little scheme. I whisper the deal to her, and she says no problem. Off with the shorts and we're going strong. Now for some reason I managed to last about 3 minutes and 20 seconds before I came. This is a full 3 minutes longer than usual. Probably because she didn't get the chance to stimulate me beforehand. Fuck that felt good to get it out the way right in the beginning. And then knowing there's another one on its way. Fuck yeah.

She does her usual great massage, time to turn over. She's getting more sensual and shit now. Tickling my nuts and nipples. I'm convinced she is actually enjoying this. Its about the tenth time she's jerked me off. We're practically dating. Now she's focussing on my dick which gets rock hard no problem. I come in about 3 minutes. I dream of being able to do this to myself.

So hour long massage is £45 and the wanks another £30. That's £75 come twice and I needed the massage. Seeing as I'm almost incapable of having sex without injuring myself, or aggravating an existing injury. This is really good VFM. Deal agreed in advance, great service provided.

Its obviously inappropriate to put this in the review section. Big time positive.

vorian

I went to my local Chinese medicine place with a gigantic hangover on Saturday. For some reason I was thinking more clearly than usual. What if I asked Anna to jerk me off twice in an hour? Once right in the beginning and once at the end. With the massage in between. Should I offer her a bit more money?

Right off I go down the road, I'm going to offer her £30 for my little scheme. I whisper the deal to her, and she says no problem. Off with the shorts and we're going strong. Now for some reason I managed to last about 3 minutes and 20 seconds before I came. This is a full 3 minutes longer than usual. Probably because she didn't get the chance to stimulate me beforehand. Fuck that felt good to get it out the way right in the beginning. And then knowing there's another one on its way. Fuck yeah.

She does her usual great massage, time to turn over. She's getting more sensual and shit now. Tickling my nuts and nipples. I'm convinced she is actually enjoying this. Its about the tenth time she's jerked me off. We're practically dating. Now she's focussing on my dick which gets rock hard no problem. I come in about 3 minutes. I dream of being able to do this to myself.

So hour long massage is £45 and the wanks another £30. That's £75 come twice and I needed the massage. Seeing as I'm almost incapable of having sex without injuring myself, or aggravating an existing injury. This is really good VFM. Deal agreed in advance, great service provided.

Its obviously inappropriate to put this in the review section. Big time positive.

Hey you had a great punt that worked for you. Sounds like a big positive review to me.

Flemstone

Still not the same as fucking a 25 year old hottie. Works for now.

molesander

sounds great, where is this place?

Nimrod

Out of interest, I presume this is one of the "legitimate" Chinese medicine places that have sprung up, even in shopping centres, up and down the country. Are "extra services" a common feature in these places?

Offline smiths

Out of interest, I presume this is one of the "legitimate" Chinese medicine places that have sprung up, even in shopping centres, up and down the country. Are "extra services" a common feature in these places?

It depends on the place i have been told but some do offer sexual services. One near me in High Barnet apparently did and was quite popular with punters. The problem with this is these places dont say they offer sexual services and on Pnet when they had the dedicated massage board this led to many people complaining they didnt offer the punter a sexual service asking for any posts saying they did getting deleted. In the end they got rid of the massage board and a punter off their started his own site

Flemstone

I told my Turkish barber mate about the place. He sent one of his friends in who wasn't offered a happy ending. Its a legitimate place, and the girls simply provide extra. The manager does not know this is going on. Or simply turns a blind eye. I think this way you know the girl is getting the full tip, the cash goes in their pocket. They deserve a tip any way for providing a good massage.

I've heard its quite common, but this is the first place I've been getting this service. I've been to two other places in my area. Then again I wasn't even thinking of the happy ending when in there.

I think as long as they don't advertise the happy ending as part of the service its OK. Its between consenting adults after all.

Offline bediscrete

Just spotted this thread.
Any chance of a link of some sort - or directions?  There is more than one fitting the general description in Haringey. Would be unfortunate to try the wrong one!

Offline Corus Boy

Just spotted this thread.
Any chance of a link of some sort - or directions?  There is more than one fitting the general description in Haringey. Would be unfortunate to try the wrong one!

By PM I suggest. :D