Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexa Devine, Hertford  (Read 2401 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5812088) (25 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline The sperminator

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Alexa%5FDivine

This one has been on my hotlist for a while, and up until recently, there has been no reviews. So having seen the one review on here, i realised i needed to test her out.
I emailed as requested, she replied back saying she couldnt do the time i wanted, so we opted for a different one and asked me to text her. 1 hour agreed. £140
She texted on the morning of the meet to check we were still on and then to phone upon arrival.
She asks you to park in the tesco in hertford. Its actually the only place to park in this area without getting a ticket or requiring a permit, and two hours is free.
Once parked i phoned and was directed to her flat. Easy to find, and she gave clear instructions.
Once inside i was taken aback how gorgeous she is. The pictures show very little on her profile.
She was very friendly, paperwork sorted, stripped off and onto the bed where she asked if i was a boob man, and invited me to feast on them. Lovely pair on her, all natural. This got the sap rising, so i thrust my cock at her which she sucked with enthusiasm, while i rubbed her pussy which was getting wet.
Next i asked her to straddle my face for some ro, all clean and fresh. No issues :thumbsup:
Then she sucked me some more,  but i had to get her to stop as it was going to end too quick.
More boob action, more ro, then on with mac. She asked which position, so i let her choose, straight into missionary. I warned her it would take long, and it didnt. I unloaded a  months worth.
Clean up and a chat afterwards. I have to say, prob the nicest and most intelligent wg i have seen, could have talked to her all day. Went over the hour by 15mins. I can see how people suffer  with EAS now!! :scare:
Would i visit again? Yes if i happened to be in the area. One of my al time top punts i would say!

Offline Ryanred11

Thanks for the review. I’m assuming if you park at Tesco and walk she must be one of the complexes next or opposite the East station?

Offline The sperminator

Thanks for the review. I’m assuming if you park at Tesco and walk she must be one of the complexes next or opposite the East station?

Yes. If you park at the rear of the car park near the electric car chargers, there is a gate that leads out to the station, she is a stones throw from there

Offline Gpunter1

Number not listed on profile. Do you have it?

Offline Webby581

Thanks for this review.
I have been thinking about trying Alexa for a while and this review has tipped the balance for me!
Will be giving her a visit very soon.  :)
Review will follow idc.

Offline The sperminator

Number not listed on profile. Do you have it?
She only gives it out once you have emailed her and sorted the dynamics out

Offline Inbetweener

I thought she looked familiar. I checked my AW feedback and I saw her in 2010 under the name Alexa Divine_1. I visited her around 3/4 times in quick succession that year. She was a really good punt. Glad I saw your review! Definitely going to try and see her again.

Offline Gpunter1

Ok thanks, I’m not an aw member is it possible to get her email address she looks great.

Offline The sperminator

Ok thanks, I’m not an aw member is it possible to get her email address she looks great.

I onkly emailed through aw so i dont have it!

Offline Sebstyles7

Really quite tempted but concerned as I know a lot of Hertford people and would worry I know her or more importantly she me.  Is she local to the area do you know (ie accent)?

Offline The sperminator

Really quite tempted but concerned as I know a lot of Hertford people and would worry I know her or more importantly she me.  Is she local to the area do you know (ie accent)?
She has lived there since the flat was built about 7 years ago, moving from potters bar if that helps?

Offline Whoisarrypotter

Wow good review fella glad to see she is keeping up good standards.

I am actually surprised she hasn't got more reviews on here.

Don't suppose you know if she still tag teams with Foxy Roxy?  I've really gotta get back down to Hertford again as she is good value for money.

Potter
Banned reason: Shame - but lost the plot
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline The sperminator

Wow good review fella glad to see she is keeping up good standards.

I am actually surprised she hasn't got more reviews on here.

Don't suppose you know if she still tag teams with Foxy Roxy?  I've really gotta get back down to Hertford again as she is good value for money.

Potter

I did in fact enquire about a duo, but as it was the first time i had seen her, and i have yet to have a duo, i decided against it. I might visit foxy roxy to see if she floats my boat

Offline DouglasReynholm

Just seen her face in the movie thumbnails section; looks OK, she's on my list now. All four reviews positive here too.  :thumbsup:

Offline winkywanky

Really quite tempted but concerned as I know a lot of Hertford people and would worry I know her or more importantly she me. Is she local to the area do you know (ie accent)?

Look under her Movies tab and you can see her face.

Offline Randson

I'll be adding my own positive shortly.  A very good hour spent