Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mill Road Massage - Annie  (Read 1152 times)

Offline oneeyedvic

Went earlier this week. Phoned up around 9.30am to ask who was working and was told Amanda and Annie. Having read the reviews, booked a late lunchtime half hour with Annie.

Arrived a bit early with the madam on the phone talking about a four hand massage availability. She queried that I hadn't been before and said that I had been last year but had been an older bloke. Confirmed that I had booked with Annie.

Was shown into room and Annie soon joined me. Usual giggles and handsome quotes. Nice and firm massage and then when she stood at my head I started running my hands up her legs - queue more giggling. Soon get to the ball tickling, arse rubbing and reach unders. Turn over and she says that a body to body is £40 or oral is £60. Be rude not to have the oral so got my wallet out and she happily sucked away. Having read some previous reviews I opted for a good fingering as didn't want her gushing over me.

Thoroughly enjoyable time - lasted about 40 minutes I think and would happily return.

Annie did ask why I asked for her by name at the end - said that I had been recommended which pleased her.