Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Orchids Cheshunt EN7  (Read 2044 times)

Offline BigH22

Been on here for a while and finally posting my first review

External Link/Members Only

Thai Orchids Cheshunt/ Goffs Oak area

Location-(Unadvertised location description removed, rule #22)

Comms- easy enough text and booked same day no problems

So my first ever time getting a massage and it was a good Thai massage very professional, got the knots out of my shoulders and walked on my back (clicked like hell)
Thought it was a proper massage place so first time was no funny business but worth the £50/hour

After seeing all the other girls offers online I took a shot and asked her about extras when booking second time and she replied with a “discuss extras when you come”
So when I arrived asked her and she told me £30 HR £50 Topless. Absolutely refused naked shame because she has a nice looking ass.
Agreed to 1 hour with HR for £75. Got naked laid on the table. Massage is definitely good started off at the legs moving up to my inner thighs and butt cheeks a few swipes not much. Moves on to my back and arms nice firm pressure. And then the flip she breaks out the oil gives my chest and stomach a quick few wipes and onto the HE plenty of oil and nice hand action playing with my balls until I explode. She wipes me clean gave me a quick head massage and off I go.

Overall I’ve had 2 positive experiences here with Watsana. First time I was just looking for a massage and after which I discovered the seedy underbelly of Gumtree.

Would definitely recommend and I will be back

« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 10:51:31 pm by daviemac »