Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental Health Centre - Hadleigh Essex.  (Read 2530 times)

Offline Skippy2708

This place has been reviewed twice before, one neutral and one positive.

External Link/Members Only

Thought I would give it a go with our new found freedom.  Called and booked appointment, free parking was available in a side road although limited to 60 mins.

On the London Road in Hadleigh, busy thoroughfare so if you were local you could easily get spotted and of all the days I walk in there was slow moving traffic outside, but I have no shame!

The Punt:

Walked in and was greeted by the owner/masseuse, she’s a plump Chinese lady I would say late 40 early 50 yrs old, not particularly attractive 5/10, but very friendly. 
Shown into a tiny room with a proper massage bed and a chair in the corner.  It was dimly lit but functional.  Told to take all clothes off and hang them up and parted with £30 for 30 minutes.  I laid face down and she came in abs slapped my arse then asked how I preferred my massage and I went for medium. The massage bed was a bit whiffy covered with a new paper towel.

She uses oil which had been warmed on a radiator and started on my neck shoulders and back. She was standing at my head and the massage was very good, managed to get some knots out of my shoulder. Worked her way down to my arse but no sensual swipes.

She then went to my feet end and started on my calves and back of legs, this was only for a short while then she said turn over. She stroked my chest and I had a semi on so was asked did I want extra, £40 for top less and HR or £20 for HR.  I opted for the latter as physically she didn’t do it for me to see topless.

Was not a bad hand job but as I started to cum she shouted in my face 'fuck me, fuck me'' if this was supposed to  highlight the experience well it didn’t for me.  I eventually cum and she kept wanking me off somewhat aggressively, my helmets still smarting typing this. There was a little bit of ball play too. 

All finished, quick clean up get dressed and off.

Would I go again, nah, I’ve given it a try and it was ok but bordering on a neutral but her friendliness and price with a good massage made it tip to a positive. 

« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 03:25:58 pm by Skippy2708 »

Offline radioman33

I never even knew about this place must have gone past it loads of times,so it seems you’re gonna pay £50 for 30 minutes with HR.I may give it a try is the massage ok?she seems friendly enough.

Offline Skippy2708

I never even knew about this place must have gone past it loads of times,so it seems you’re gonna pay £50 for 30 minutes with HR.I may give it a try is the massage ok?she seems friendly enough.

Massage is actually not bad at all, she worked all around my neck and shoulders which were crunchy. 

Offline DeadFox

Been here a few times over the years - same woman every time. She does give a good massage. I would not go again. Thanks for your review.