Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: August-Mae-squirts - Waterbeach (Cambridge)  (Read 4806 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4169068) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7112391) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline Bestpunt97

WHERE DO I START? Met August-Mae around a month ago (first time).
Booking: I booked 30 minutes to start with for £70. Comms: Took a long while to reply, really blunt but the old boy was thinking for me.

Location: Waterbeach, looked alright when driving through but ended up at some dirty 70’s looking block of communal flats. Not discreet at all. Outside of the flats was a dump, rubbish everywhere scattered all outside. Thought I’d give it a try as i hadn’t seen inside yet. (Nearly walked by this point).
Didn’t need to ring a buzzer, the communal door was wedged open which backs up my point that it completely lacks privacy. Her flat was on the top floor, having to walk past 5 other flats where people were outside sat on their doorsteps smoking.

As I got to the flat door, there was music blaring and bin bags left outside. All I heard when I knocked was a shout from a woman saying get the door. But a bloke answered and lead me into the room where August-mae was. Flat stunk of cannabis, appeared tidy but definitely unhygienic. Bin overflowing with empty condom wrappers with a shit load of tissue so probably used condoms in there.
I could clearly hear people in the lounge area, talking laughing with music playing. Got quickly hurried into the bedroom.

August herself was abrupt and looked miserable as fuck, already naked and laid on the bed touching herself as I’d barely taken off my shoes. She was definitely more overweight than her pictures, absolutely covered from head to toe in tattoos (on face as well). Pictures obviously aren’t that recent at all.

Just as I’d managed to take off my clothes she said “lick me out” so being horny as fuck already, I did. Worst mistake as the hygiene was unpleasant. Quickly stopped that, she then said to fuck her bareback which that’s a massive no from me especially with how she smelt. Put on a condom, fucked her doggy so I couldn’t see her face & chucked cash on the side and left in a hurry.

Didn’t have any wipes or anything to clean up with and I definitely wasn’t using the shower as when I walked past, it had no door. Asked her where to wipe, she said on the sheets. God knows if she even changes them.
Would have much rather shagged a prozzie on the street corner.
Never again.

Offline anglianfloyd

See she has changed her profile to cam only at the moment , though in her q&a she says she will meet those she has cammed with

Offline Bestpunt97

See she has changed her profile to cam only at the moment , though in her q&a she says she will meet those she has cammed with
It’s basically a brothel in there, when I met her she said she’s been working all week so who knows. :scare:

Offline Punterperson1971

And a BBer too  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:
Op what were you thinking going down on her when she has BB and unprotected sex on her likes list.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 05:54:38 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

Sounds exactly like an awful dream I had the other night after too many creme eggs!...That would have definitely been an insta-walk from me but hey,each to there own I guess:-D

Offline wizzo9

What  in Waterbeach and no squirt, from the sound of it you got away lightly.

Offline Kinkymart

I made a huge mistake with her, yes I know I shouldn't have but hey ho
Deposit and more and more to help her
She scammed me big time and never got a meet ( well briefly I did)
Sent message after message and now no replies
Yes I learnt a lesson
Yes I was stupid
Avoid big time

Offline Gsmith88

Sorry you had such a bad time OP.

I usually try to find out as much as I can about a WG before I see them and I can verify she is quite overweight and not very attractive at all. She used to do duos with English Sweetness - External Link/Members Only and I think they sometimes share the same place to work out of.

Doesn't surprise me she is a BBer, everything else seems slack why not risk your personal health as well?

Offline Bestpunt97

And a BBer too  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:
Op what were you thinking going down on her when she has BB and unprotected sex on her likes list.
I asked the good old question before I came “do you do bareback?” She said no. My own fault not really looking at the likes list but yeah she lied. :vomit: needed more than bleach to wash my mouth out  :lol:
Luckily I didn’t contract anything but my god, anyone who actually goes and see’s her please be fucking warned she is a tramp. Don’t do it OP’s

Offline Mrchristmastree

She seems to ‘ work ‘ with British sweetness who’s ad changes almost weekly. When I last looked it was no oral or full sex and no I see it’s changed to glory hole for £40.
For me she looks almost too good to be true but then I read about august may and think  hmmmm.
B and S ?
If I was feeling brave it’s a TOFTT

External Link/Members Only

Offline RogerThat

'insta-walk'

i mean, taking a walk on the wild-side can be fun. I've done it. But a skanky pit ? Each to their own.

Offline Gsmith88

Yeah I can’t work out whether British Sweetness is actually genuine or not. It could be a bait and switch, although I am sure she used to work under the name of Megan or something similar.

Offline Rizzo220

She seems to ‘ work ‘ with British sweetness who’s ad changes almost weekly. When I last looked it was no oral or full sex and no I see it’s changed to glory hole for £40.
For me she looks almost too good to be true but then I read about august may and think  hmmmm.
B and S ?
If I was feeling brave it’s a TOFTT

I've had BritishSweetness on my Hot List for some time now since she is local. I kind of guessed her and August-Mae-squirts (she was August-Mae but recently deleted her AW account) work together locally in/around Cambridge.

BTW... Thanks for the review @Bestpunt97.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 07:17:13 am by Rizzo220 »
Banned reason: Previously banned Paris69 - still a fantasist
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Yoda71

Echo the previous comments - and for that reason, I'm out !

Sounds bloody horrendous,I am surprised you even got it up, not sure I could have in those circumstances

Offline akpress2017

She stole £120 off me. I paid up front but she turned up first time so I trusted her.

Offline JayEZ2K

OP, that's really dire. I've seen her profile for years, and could tell from the previous pictures she seemed trashy, and also was not physically attractive.

She stole £120 off me. I paid up front but she turned up first time so I trusted her.
Akpress, can you write a review? That would be good warning to others.

Offline Mr333

Never pay upfront guys!!  :thumbsdown:

Offline Alwayswhoreney

Many moons ago (3-4 years?) , I arranged a 3-way with Annabelle Crimson and August Mae, to be hosted at AC’s incall location.
When I arrived, I was let it by AC, and told AM hadn’t arrived yet. She tried her several times over the next 20 mins, but she ghosted us, switching off her phone.
AC was fuming, and said she’d let her down before indicating that AM had grown to like her drugs more than either money or sex. She stopped offering duo’s with her after our meet.
To be fair, AC gave me an absolutely blinding half price 2 hour 1 on 1 to say sorry, so it was still a great morning.

But if August Mae was off the rails way back then, I can imagine she’s a full blown nightmare now.

Offline KerachiDope

Offline thundercrackerxx

This is probably a more accurate picture of what she looks like. She was on seeking and had the cheek to describe herself as classy :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline finn5555

She is an absolute dog 🤮🤮🤮

Offline Awpunter

Good spot - the tattoos seem to match

If she wants to improve her reputation,  she will have to work harder

Offline JayEZ2K

Looks like her ID is the exact same, only a name and perhaps profile change. Although I think a career change would suit her better.

Offline jimbobted

Absolute munter. Hats off to OP who actually managed to get hard enough to fuck her.
There's no way I'd have been able to do anything other than day "oh, err, silly me I've left the cash in my car. I'll be right back" and run for my life.

Offline Foxtail17

A few years ago I had a booking with a lady who’s name forgets me(She was a BBW is all I can recall) that used this girl’s place in Ipswich for her incalls.
A few hours before the meeting she texted me to apologise and cancel saying she had arrived and found the place like ‘an absolute shit hole’ and just could not use it.
She was quite angry and open about naming and blaming her.