Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BLONDSEXYBELLA Great Yarmouth  (Read 842 times)

9 review(s) for SWEETISABELLA_ (4 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sparta Prada]

Offline Mrfoxxx

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 minutes for £60.00

I recently felt the urge, the kind of urge only one action can resolve. Seeing as there’s so much top quality WG on offer it was difficult decide which one would be blessed by my presence. Brazilian BLONDSEXYBELLA was the lucky girl.

Definitely the girl in the profile photos, although on my visit no make up on, which disappointed me a little, although she is naturally attractive all the same. The profile states petit, certainly not the case but not large either; in a fat sense. Bella is tall with an athletic, Amazonian frame with a pukka pair of plastic norks.

Anyhow, arranged via text. Her English isn’t perfect but knows enough to arrange a meet. I knew the address the punt would occur at and tbh I’m not a fan of the location. It’s just not discrete enough for my liking, especially when it’s in a row of terraced housing, you arrive in the dark and the floodlight above the front door illuminates to show the whole world you’re knocking at that door and ringing the bell like you’re about to tell the tenant they’ve just won the postcode lottery. On top of this when there’s no answer so you start to call their mobile, still no answer so start to walk off, reach a fair distance before they answer and then have to turn and go back. If the urge wasn’t so strong I’d have kept walking.

In I go, up to the room, exchange cash but I don’t clarify what I want as such as I stated this in the texts. In the texts, DFK and OWO were stated and I believed agreed. No DFK, but she didn’t waste too much time in groping me and proceeded to deliver a very nice BJ with good deep throat, covered! Tbh I didn’t argue or even querie this as I always leave feeling much happier after a fully protected session, even though I do tend to prefer OWO. I guess with age comes sensibility. Just a heads up for any potential customers, that you can’t rely on a text discussion.

Although the BJ was good I was eager to see what her norks were all about, so spent some time with them before asking her to blow again whilst I played with them. She seemed to love them being played with whilst taking me deep. Next onto 69, real nice fresh pussy, her responsive noises were good too. She really worked me deep into her throat, although protected it genuinely felt without and this already critical urge had to be fulfilled so I came in 69.

I wouldn’t be able to manage round two and I was satisfied so then we chatted, which was more of an English lesson I guess but Bella was a genuinely nice, friendly and happy girl, she had sorted me out and I was fine with that. I wasn’t there a full 30 minutes but again I didn’t mind too much, especially at just £60.

I will likely visit Bella again as I’d love to find out what she fucks like. She’s fit, she’s friendly and damn fine for sixty quid, despite a few issues as described.