Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Danielle Norwich £80.00 for 30 mins  (Read 2101 times)

8 review(s) for X__Danielle__X (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline norwichfunseeker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booked to see Danielle at a hotel on the A140 for 30 mins.

Arrangements made via AW, with the usual call before the meeting.
Danielle has some tattoos, tastefully done, and plenty of piercings (I wont go into detail, as it was fun finding them all) and again these are tastefully done not off putting.

Plenty of DFK and some mutual body exploration before OWO culminating in CIM which was nicely delivered.

The punt was ok, but maybe a little mechanical at times, although that could have been down to me.

I was left feeling a little deflated, as it could have been better, BUT ive had considerably worse, hence the positive rating. Danni is talkative, and keen to please too, and wasn't off hand at all, just didn't click as well as others i've seen in the group, for me personally.

Danni is certainly NOT one to avoid, as she is young, fit, engaging and english, so ticks plenty of boxes.

Sammy19751975

Do have a contact number for Danielle

Offline norwichfunseeker

Do have a contact number for Danielle

Is that a statement, or meant to be a question?
This group don't give their numbers out.  Bookings and comms done via AW

Sammy19751975

midlandz_boy88

whats she like facially, stunning, average etc,
she was in bham last week and may return in the future. also body wise a size 10 or 8

Offline madeinwales56

Ok, how was the sex like

Strange. There is (or at least was) a prossie in Kings Lynn who goes by your moniker. I wonder ...

Offline Dick Emeroids

Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline socks

Strange. There is (or at least was) a prossie in Kings Lynn who goes by your moniker. I wonder ...
I say Sherlock, Sammy has logged on since your musing, yet has opted not to contradict the conundrum you proferred. Could s/he really be a villain???

Offline Woodybear

Simply - Funseeker you’re the man In Norwich ❤️ 👏

midlandz_boy88

does this group also do 30mins now as the minimum time is 1 hour on profiles, if they do i might just see her next time shes in th midlands

Offline norwichfunseeker

does this group also do 30mins now as the minimum time is 1 hour on profiles, if they do i might just see her next time shes in th midlands

I've seen three in this group for 30 mins, which was £80 for each. As my preference for a first booking is to only do 30 mins.

I always ask, and some have refused, but if you ask, politely, they are accommodating if they can be.

midlandz_boy88

I've seen three in this group for 30 mins, which was £80 for each. As my preference for a first booking is to only do 30 mins.

I always ask, and some have refused, but if you ask, politely, they are accommodating if they can be.

Thanks good plan may use it

Offline MrMatrix

Interesting - I've seen a few from this group but never tried for 30 minutes. Didnt think it was an option TBH. Got to be worth apunt....

Offline TGR

Interesting - I've seen a few from this group but never tried for 30 minutes. Didnt think it was an option TBH. Got to be worth apunt....

Not on her profile either  :unknown:

midlandz_boy88

Facially how attractive. And body wise is she a size 8 or 10

Offline norwichfunseeker

Facially how attractive. And body wise is she a size 8 or 10

I'd say, albeit subjectivity, she's a 7.5/ 10 facially, certainly not the worst.
Profile states a size 10 which I'd say was about right.