Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Salome (Stevenage)  (Read 2575 times)

1 review(s) for Sharpei Natasha (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sumertime

Oh I hate leaving a Neutral..... but!
   Why neutral not negative – ‘cos it was a pretty good OWO… just laid back and…
   Why neutral not positive – ‘cos it was weirdly OTT with “hygiene”..

Profile looked excellent with 34 feedbacks, virtually all praising, hotel and good £.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Emails, AW Booking, phone calls and texts arranging for 3:30pm mid week. Cool day so I asked her if she would wear stockings and sexy lingerie as in PIX (to warm me up!) - this was accepted. Arrived in carpark 15min prior to request final details and had 30min delaying texts/call. Met her in the lift area on 3rd floor, she dressed in outside garb [looked good] said hello’s and went into room. After introduction, etc. she just stripped naked and sat on bed - Mmmm very attractive, slim, petite blond {no warm up but...}. As I touched her she said cold hands, go wash in warm water [I did]. On return much caressing and kissing then out came the medi wipes and anti-bacteria gel for a good old wipe down  - She gave a long, interesting OWO then out came medicare kit... It got worse, I wasn't allowed intimate touching “incase of disease", more wiping, more anti-bac gel... [like being in hospital], I found it a very big turn off.. then, with 10mins to go of my one hour, she stimulated life and got a condom on - "No touching condom"!! WTF.. She bent over the bed and guided me in from the rear. My hand went to the front, "No touch" - so not a happy finish (no finish). In all an expensive BJ but I did come away pretty sure I was germ free!!
 In the process she left to visit the bathroom [to wash] three times and she used at least 20 medi wipes and a good part of a bottle of anti-bacteria gel… :unknown:

simulations

I met her under a different profile, half hour booking and had a very similar experience in Aldershot. Was left waiting outside hotel for around 45 mins, once inside, although I was clean, was rubbed down with baby wipes like she was getting ready for surgery.  No enthusiasm what so ever, gave me a  bj, went out of her way to finish me off by hand, told her to get a condom ready as we still had around 20mins left and I wanted sex, no sorry you have cum once already was the reply. Bitterley disappointed I left, can't remember what I said upon leaving, but she was awful.

Offline Ego123

I saw her it was an ok punt let me film her which was good

Offline sumertime

I saw her it was an ok punt let me film her which was good

I would like to see her on film - any chance of a link?     :thumbsup:

I must admit that the only other time I have been subjected to such an anti-bacterial treatment was when I was going into surgery!! Even the slightest drop of anticipation was franticaly wiped away. But she was a delightful girl and would have seen her again but for the OTT hygiene....

Offline Taggart

Sorry, I won't see WGs with even the slightest hint of OCD.
If you suffer from OCD, cant see how you can really be a sex worker.  Sterile white jumpsuits anyone?

Offline CBPaul

I had been tempted by her for my return to punting after the annual Christmas hiatus.

Thanks for the review, I'll have to wipe her off the list.

Sorry for the pun btw  :D

Offline 8a8ylon

I had a similar experience with 2 ROM where they play but some Cum once in 30mins 2 in 60.

Put me right off ROM sad really as they are attractive/slim but the play book is crap.  Its like a 15 main quickie for a 30 min meet!

2014 I'm making more effort to go to mk parlours to avoid this game,

LycraAl

Had a near miss with her too, grateful now that was as far as it got!

On arrival it was the whole SMS "give me 20 mins", then "20 more mins".  Got bad vibes and told her I couldn't wait any longer as we were already about 45 mins after the agreed time.  Overall wasted 2 hours including travel time, but at least I kept my money in my pocket...