Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HORNY SEXY MELI (Touring Luton)  (Read 1840 times)

1 review(s) for HOT HORNY MELI (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline 8a8ylon

Visited the above lady and even thou her profile is "iffy" I can confirm the lady is very nice personality wise and easy to talk to.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My visit:
Duration = 1hr, Cost = £80
Comms were OK
Hotel visit, Dunstable Road near junction 11 afew on this road

The Lady:
Very nice personality and looks wise I would say more 6/10 (but must state she may not fit everyone taste but OK)
Short brown hair cut to the neck, roundish face, red spots around the mouth area and her teeth aren't as straight as it could be.
Have no idea about her eye colour as very little eye contact was made on my side
White, Half Russian/British, English very good
Size wise I would say more 10-12 (more 12 I think), Breast size soft and a size E  :thumbsup:
Has tattoos on her back
I think she's a smoker aswell :unknown:

The Visit:

This was a impulse visit when I saw her profile was in Luton and the pic just did it for me with a little imagination.  Before I confirm any visit I confirmed by email / phone that every thing is included A-level, OWO, kissing/touching etc as she confirmed that it was which just added to her appeal as I wanted to try A-level and most WG in the area/parlour charge extra  :timeout (which I don't really like doing as personally everything is already highly priced in my view :timeout

Met Meli at the hotel and i would say she is more size 12 than 10 but i was happy enough.  Was welcomed in by her dressed in smart casual clothes rather than anything sexy.  Trying to keep reason in control i double checked that what was discussed A-level, OWO, CIM were all included in the price, no hidden extras etc.  She confirmed everything was included but sadly DFK, OWO, CIM were off for dental reason for the time being.  I said that's fine and was impressed and said im here for some fun.

She asked for how long i wanted and trying to not waste too much money i say 30 mins and if we get alone extend the meet to her 60 mins.  Sadly she informed me that is not how she worked and the extra 30 mins would be at the same price £60.  Thinking with my dick and it only being £20 i said fine and handed over the money £80 for the hour.   :timeout Please note at this point which is something i found out but knew at the back of my head that once money is handed over trying to get it back is like trying to solve a rubix cube ie not happening  :timeout

Anyway out of the shower getting into the mood we started to undress and have some fun (protected sex).  First pop in mish, which was OK which made me rethink the 60 mins and was told nicely the above rule, tried a few times and realised it wasn't happening and decided to make the best of it.  Made me rethink my BAD punts at this point  :dash: but when along with it as Meli does have a nice personality so we chatted abit while massaging me / her.  Trying to make the best out of the situation as we had 60 mins and i popped in the first 5 mins, i asked Meli after the short massage to focus her hands on my cock (as oral was out) which i must say it really worked out as i enjoy her handy work and became hard  :thumbsup:.

Well im hard and i suggested if we could do A-level and she agreed and i covered up and she guided me in.  Started pounding and she moaned/said she was enjoying it but for me i would say its not  for me and A-level is really overrated and not worth the extra cost.  Well didn't pop but enjoyed running my hands over her back etc.

Anyway more chat and her giving me the hand massage  and me enjoy her soft breast now.  Got hard and did cowgirl which made me pop but could have been better.  Shower together afterwards and then left.

Overall:
Overall im glad i stayed the 60 mins and got my money worth, a very nice lady to talk to and enjoyed a few positions.  I would say she needs to improve her AW profile as she is losing clients as it is "iffy" for new prospects looking at it but i would recommend noting the above rule so please do keep in mind your limits and don't think with your dicks but with your mind as once £ is handed over its not coming back.

For me thou, i may not come back as i didn't really click well.  Hope you enjoyed the read and your Xmas/ New Year goes well.  :drinks:

Offline 8a8ylon

Changed her profile name but kept the PIC..nice friendly but looks wise not as fit as her PIC

Offline sumertime

After several missed arrangements I finally got to meet "MELI" early December last year. I had spotted her profile and the pic in private gallery (plus Russian) made me chase her... the profile changed then too!

These were the days before I would walk! Plus I had not discovered "reviews" or I would not have gone. I seem to remember that she had a lazy eye also... not a great punt but not a bad one either. No way were the photos of our Meli - far more english than Russian, more 12 than 10 and soft tits but pleasant enough to talk to.

So now we have SEXY VANEESA similar profile & photos...

When we met and I commented on the web profile she said she needed to review it!!
Should we be warning this as a scam??   :(

Offline sumertime

Just remembered....you had a thread going on MELI on which I contributed.... Perhaps any punter still thinking of the visit should check it out also!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19071.msg313928;topicseen#msg313928

:dash: [must be age...]

Offline 8a8ylon

I think a B&s is a bit far, the PIC may be misleading etc but the girl was OK enough to visit.

Does all but oral due to gum issues when I went & does A in the price.  At best not a big looker but for the one off guys worth a quick visit at least.

Profile gone now anyway.