Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Babe Jade - Misleading advertising and poor service  (Read 3826 times)

marty_mcfly

External Link/Members Only

I am not the kind of person that would normally write a negative review and consequently affect a girl's reputation. So far I have either left a positive review or haven't done one at all. However, the service provided (or to be more precise, the lack of it) to go with THE MISLEADING AW PROFILE AND THE SERVICES ACTUALLY OFFERED by British Babe Jade, warrant a negative review in this case.

I am sorry but I have been forced to write this negative review, but I believe that this review is for two good purposes:

1. It will warn the punter as to what to expect and what not to expect from Jade.

2. It might provide a proper feedback mechanism whereby the girl will put things right if she wants to succeed at what she does.

I will now continue this review in my usual style, as follows:

A very comfortable hotel on the outskirts of Watford. The room was clean, smoke free and smelt nice. There was an ensuite shower which I availed of.

Parking for hotel guests was free.

The entrance was quite discreet.

Score: 9/10

Communication:

Initially Jade failed to reply to my first text, and was slow in responding to my AW message. After I sent her a second text, the communication improved. In the end, it became very satisfactory and professional through prompt replies via text.

Score: 7/10

Appearance / Physical aspects:

Jade is a very beautiful young lady, quite close to being stunningly attractive. The stated age of 23 on her AW profile seems to be correct.

There had been a lot of confusion regarding Jade's height. Well, I measured her visually and by comparing my height with hers, and she seemed to be 5 feet 10 inches tall. I mentioned my estimate to her and she said I was spot on.

Being tall, Jade is well proportioned, so she doesn't appear to be extremely slim as one would expect from a girl of her height.

I would say that the photos on AW are definitely hers.

Score: 8/10.

Personality:

Jade is a friendly lady with a nice personality.

Score: 8/10

Services:

This is where the whole punt went horribly wrong. So horribly wrong that it had to be a negative, and not even a neutral.

An important part of Jade's services listed on her AW profile are clearly wrong and misleading.

Jade's AW profile suggests that she is a very naughty nymphomaniac type of girl who would be keen in offering either a dirty GFE or a PSE or a bit of both. Sadly this was not the case.

Despite being listed amongst her likes, there was no french kissing, no swallowing and most importantly no receiving oral.

The only service that was of note was her OWO which was quite good.

Score: 1/10

Encounter:

What seemed to be an encounter to look forward to, thanks to King Tarzan's review and constant praise of the girl, turned out to be my worst encounter in years.

I was expecting to arrive 5 minutes late, and informed Jade about this. She was fine with this, as it allowed her 5-10 minutes to take a shower.

These 5-10 minutes really became half an hour. I was kept waiting and became worried.

Anyway, when I got to the room half an hour later than scheduled, I immediately complimented Jade on her stunning looks. I normally expect a kiss or a hug in return but Jade immediately asked me for money by saying "please show me the money before I proceed". I gave her the envelope and she counted the four £20 notes for the half hour session.

The next thing she said was "I insist on my clients having a shower". I was going to have one anyway, as I always do, but perhaps she could have mentioned this in a better way.

Without having even smelt my breath, she insisted that I had some mints, and there were plenty of these in the bathroom. I thought great, Jade wants me to have mints, so I should expect some wonderful french kissing.

Jade then asked me what I was after, i.e. a GFE or PSE, to which I said a GFE but we will go with the flow.

After the shower, I told Jade that french kissing really got me going to which she said that she will do so but not with too much deep tongue. Moderate tongue was supposed to be OK.

I was offered a massage, which I declined, so it was straight to the action. It started with very mild kissing which involved lips but only slightly more than just pecking. As for tongue, there was none, despite the promise of moderate tongue.

I then attempted to go down on Jade but was immediately warned that she did not do reverse oral under any circumstances. This meant that the 69 position and face sitting were also out of the window. This is the first time that I have ever had a girl say no to reverse oral. Very odd!

I told Jade that I was a very oral person and loved kissing and cunnilingus, but she was adamant that I keep my mouth away from her pussy. The next best alternative was to touch it but she initially refused, and then had a change of mind and allowed me to finger her for the odd few seconds, BUT subject to her examining my fingers and my nails. Obviously I passed this examination but after just a few seconds of fingering her, she withdrew my fingers.

Next was OWO. This was very good and above average. Lots of spit too, but this did not go on for more than 2-3 minutes. We were about 5-8 minutes into the session whereby Jade decided on her own to put a condom on me. I said this was too soon, but as I could not do much else with her, I agreed. Jade applied lots of lube on my condom covered member and we went at it in cowgirl and finally in missionary. Despite asking her to slow down, she was reluctant, and I ended too soon.

I thought I should finish in her mouth but she said that she did not swallow. She didn't appear keen on CIM either. Anyway, she ensured that I finished in missionary ASAP, and she succeeded.

The whole punt lasted 18 minutes minus the shower. The whole time Jade was very mechanical and totally uninterested.

I was misled into thinking that Jade would provide french kissing, and it was only after the action commenced that I was told that there was no reverse oral on offer. I felt totally conned and felt dejected and rejected. I came out with my confidence very low and felt like the ugliest man on Earth.

Before leaving, I did mention to Jade that a lot of the services listed on her AW profile were not offered. She said that her agent created the profile and that she was unaware of what was on it. Sadly, there wasn't a word of regret or apology from her.

Conclusion:

Out of french kissing, face sitting, swallow and reverse oral, which were advertised, none were on offer. I paid for half an hour but got only about half of my time.

If you guys prefer to go solely for looks regardless of the quality of service and the honesty in which it is advertised, then Jade is your girl, otherwise there are plenty of better options.

Offline Malvolio

Thanks for the honest review Marty - bad reviews are just as helpful as good ones.  She can hardly provide 'a sensual, sexy, intimate experience' without offering DFK, so she's off my hot list.

SaneOnes

So glad that i can get someone off of my hot list! Cheers for this. 

Offline The_Don

The bad reviews are as important (if not more so) as the positive ones. Thank you for posting it  :thumbsup:

You kept your end up (no pun intend) by paying, but she fail to deliver!   

As for her services (or lack of), she has at "discretion" listed. Some may use this, as a means of not performing (some) listed services. :thumbsdown:

This is why its important to confirm before handing over money (even if you don't or get to use them)

I've had it before where W/G's ask for the money ASAP. This often means, I continue with caution and next test the water with a few questions. If I don't like the replies and or their actions (body language) I will walk. I've had bad punts (in the past) and I know its better not to carry on (even if I don't punt that day). Because I prefer not to squander, my hard earned money or wasted my time. For a service that not up to standard! 

After reading this review, it sounds like some warning sign were there.

The 25 min wait (even though you were delayed, 25 min for her shower is to long)
You must shower (time wasting, and at £2.66 per min)
Mints (she didn't even know, if orally you were clean)
"please show me the money before I proceed" (sound like she want the cash and for you to leave, "I proceed" it takes 2 more to punt)

I know the above may sound harsh.

I've learn a few expensive lessons but the wasted time vexes more than the wasted cash in most cases.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 11:07:01 pm by The_Don »

Offline iPad3

Fuck me Marty, I treid this one after being fucked over by renata 4 u yesterday, talk about of the frying pan etc. Thank god she wasn't answering the phone. Sorry you had a shit punt but as has been said the negatives are as valuable as the positives.

Off the hotlist she goes!!

marty_mcfly

The bad reviews are as important (if not more so) as the positive ones. Thank you for posting it  :thumbsup:

You kept your end up (no pun intend) by paying, but she fail to deliver!   

As for her services (or lack of), she has at "discretion" listed. Some may use this, as a means of not performing (some) listed services. :thumbsdown:

This is why its important to confirm before handing over money (even if you don't or get to use them)

I've had it before where W/G's ask for the money ASAP. This often means, I continue with caution and next test the water with a few questions. If I don't like the replies and or their actions (body language) I will walk. I've had bad punts (in the past) and I know its better not to carry on (even if I don't punt that day). Because I prefer not to squander, my hard earned money or wasted my time. For a service that not up to standard! 

After reading this review, it sounds like some warning sign were there.

The 25 min wait (even though you were delayed, 25 min for her shower is to long)
You must shower (time wasting, and at £2.66 per min)
Mints (she didn't even know, if orally you were clean)
"please show me the money before I proceed" (sound like she want the cash and for you to leave, "I proceed" it takes 2 more to punt)

I know the above may sound harsh.

I've learn a few expensive lessons but the wasted time vexes more than the wasted cash in most cases.

Don, Thanks for the advice, yes, I agree with you. The warning signs were there but I am not so shrewd to have taken them seriously. We all learn from our mistakes. I have learnt from this one.

marty_mcfly

Fuck me Marty, I treid this one after being fucked over by renata 4 u yesterday, talk about of the frying pan etc. Thank god she wasn't answering the phone. Sorry you had a shit punt but as has been said the negatives are as valuable as the positives.

Off the hotlist she goes!!

You saved yourself some money.

I am glad you guys believe my very honest review. I was fearing that some white knight (fluffy) might attack me.

tristen92

Thanks for this, as was considering this girl myself. She's been reported to have a bossy approach, and though I like a dominant w/g, providing a reluctant gfe is unacceptable. From an aesthetic viewpoint, she's never going to be lacking for clients, however.

marty_mcfly

Not that it was relevant, she also warned me that I was only allowed to come once. I told her not to worry as I cannot come more than once even in a long session. But again, it was the attitude.

Offline Thepacifist

Great review and cheers for posting. Sorry you had to go through this terrible experience. Hopefully her lack of services and lack of apology will lead to a dusty phone.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Good honest review! It's a shame you got ripped off with poor service and attitude.

She's now off my HL.

Offline Herges Adventures

Thanks Marty. Another here who tried, and failed, to meet her previously

I do wonder how King Tarzan managed to enjoy such good service...  :unknown:

Offline PumpAction

King Tarzan managed to lick her mango and passionately kiss her in a 15 minute session.

Offline MancSean

Not that it was relevant, she also warned me that I was only allowed to come once. I told her not to worry as I cannot come more than once even in a long session. But again, it was the attitude.
Sorry to hear that you had a bad punt. I has my eye in her for a while. I messaged her in aw a couple of weeks ago. She mailed me back but the tines didn't suit me. Then a week or so later she sent me an unsolicited message saying she was sorry she hadn't replied earlier - she had though.  This put ms off her as smelt a bit of desperation.  Also the lack of feedback made me wary. So I got a bad feeling and decided to give it a miss. Seems based on your review Marry I did the right thing.

marty_mcfly

King Tarzan managed to lick her mango and passionately kiss her in a 15 minute session.

Yes, I now remember those words. It would be nice to hear from King Tarzan on this. Perhaps she found me so ugly that she felt like vomiting and hence declined french kissing but what has ugliness got to do with disallowing reverse oral? I am very confused.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Thanks for the review buddy! Off the HL indeed!

Offline Tom12314

Well done for posting I had the same experience all your review rang true with me

Offline Herges Adventures

Well I'm calling 'King bullshit on that then

Offline Zeusthedoc

I just read King Tarzan's review.

He paid £60 for 15mins. That works out to £240p/h
OP paid £80 for 30mins. That works out to £160p/h

Just don't book for the hour!

Offline Mightaswell

Maybe KT was offered a real Mango to lick and not a euphemistic alternative for 'negotiating the forested chasm'. I was offered strawberries once.  Moral of the story: 'if feeling fruity in Watford, go for a punnet and not a punt' - at least, not with BBJ

Offline king tarzan

I feel real bad that a man wasted his hard earned money, the truth is with me she was fine, assertive yes, which i kept countering and insisting to which she agreed, I am a very tall man, and maybe she might of felt as i physically over power her form the start, that she within reason do as she is requested, i did mention to her that i have driven all the way from London to to see her in reading..
all my other reviews have been accurate and verified excellent when others have visited those same women..
its not easy having your time money petrol wasted and then absorb..
Next time i get a assertive attitude which i somehow mellow down, i will leave review as Neutral or Negative, but state for me a positive, meaning i have mellowed the lady with my ocean of compliments of her physical beauty, (basically licking her arse verbally) and got what i wanted from her.. but others won't do that and it could be be neutral or negative..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline kowalski

I have once said this before that I am very suspicious of K T's reviews even if they're actual.There was a time when he was banging out reviews like confetti,just didn't add up.Sorry but is it only me??

Offline king tarzan

I have once said this before that I am very suspicious of K T's reviews even if they're actual.There was a time when he was banging out reviews like confetti,just didn't add up.Sorry but is it only me??

those 'confetti' reviews i put down were over a long time frame, maybe a 12 to 18 months, the experiences i had..
I DID NOT GO TO ALL THOSE WOMEN IN 1 WEEK OR MONTH!!!

Think what you want of me.. you barely give a review...

Offline Meursault

So, another entitled, stroppy, full of herself English WG uncovered.
Well done OP and thank you.

Offline PumpAction

I feel real bad that a man wasted his hard earned money, the truth is with me she was fine, assertive yes, which i kept countering and insisting to which she agreed, I am a very tall man, and maybe she might of felt as i physically over power her form the start, that she within reason do as she is requested, i did mention to her that i have driven all the way from London to to see her in reading..
all my other reviews have been accurate and verified excellent when others have visited those same women..
its not easy having your time money petrol wasted and then absorb..
Next time i get a assertive attitude which i somehow mellow down, i will leave review as Neutral or Negative, but state for me a positive, meaning i have mellowed the lady with my ocean of compliments of her physical beauty, (basically licking her arse verbally) and got what i wanted from her.. but others won't do that and it could be be neutral or negative..

What are you rambling on about? Did she allow FK and RO with you?

Offline king tarzan

What are you rambling on about? Did she allow FK and RO with you?

dfk yes, deep tongue shovelling, i think she had trouble breathing, i was so over excited that she is so super hot and i did lick her mango too, then she told me to get off and she started to finger herself..

I genuinely feel bad that her service is not equal to everyone..
the man was clean and had fresh breath, have no idea what her problem was..
only thing i can think of was that i physically was much taller than her and assertive in conjunction with lots of physical comments to her regarding her beauty, thats why she in all probability gave me leeway..

A man had high hopes and his money and time were just wasted..

She should find another job and stop wasting mens time and hard earned money..

I have to also stop being the beauty lust hungry wild dog that i am..

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Sorry but is it only me??
I don't think it's the first time someone's had cause to doubt him.

Offline SamLP

Looks like I got lucky as I was in Watford last week and had Jade & Suzy Li as plans A & B but my phone suddenly decided that accessing AW was restricted so I couldn't fish out their numbers. Ended up seeing Mara instead as I had her number saved.

Offline king tarzan

have doubts about me fine... west 08 has seen women i have listed and been very happy.. and he is well respected member..
also the height of jade was confirmed by the reviewer as very tall lady.. though i still think she was a inch 0r 2 taller than his stated 5'10'..

Offline Bigus Dickus

have doubts about me fine... west 08 has seen women i have listed and been very happy.. and he is well respected member..
also the height of jade was confirmed by the reviewer as very tall lady.. though i still think she was a inch 0r 2 taller than his stated 5'10'..

:wackogirl:

Sylvester

Dude, if you're looking for a character witness, you couldn't pick a worse example if you tried.... :crazy: :wacko:

Offline Bigus Dickus

« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 07:59:01 pm by Bigus Dickus »

Offline iPad3

He's definately a member, a great big purple headed one!!

Offline mrx007

Don I am going to stick by this now. The number of times I have handed over the money or been about to and already have the signs that a girl isn't going to perform (for example) OWO, CIM or take a facial and I have been so highly strung at the time I am virtually willing to wank in her presence to drain my balls.

Thanks I'll be more cautious with my next encounters with new WGs.

Offline SamLP

Exactly what I do. With someone I'm seeing for the first time, I confirm services over the phone and make sure it's all inclusive in the price. I make sure to ask if there are any extras. I've weeded out bad punts just by doing that where some will say FK and OWO is either not on offer or extra. Once I'm inside the bedroom, I reconfirm services before handing over the money, and I've walked when suddenly a service isn't on offer or is extra. I tell them they lied and I want to leave. Same with a B&S. Saved my money and rather than give it to a liar, I looked for another punt where the girl is honest about her services.

Offline king tarzan

i am sorry the reviewer had a horrid experience..
My personal one of 15 mins was excellent, i offered her more money to make it for an hour, she said no..
i offered her £20 more pounds to make it 30 mins and she still said no..
I think she knew by the way i was physically attracted to her that I would of rinsed her strength and kept away at non stop foreplay.. so thats why she said BIG FAT NO TO ME!! 50 minute drive from London to reading and for 15 mins and on top of that i ended with a £30 bus lane fine too!!
only consolation i got a gfe with a hot sexy bitchy assertive lioness!!! albiet 15 mins!!!
I had a horrid experience with BAD BREATH FRESH LILLY yet some of the lads had an excellent time with her....

Offline smiths

WTF, West a well respected member on here, certainly not to me he isn't, in pre-mod last I read about him in a post by admin. I have had  zero respect for him since he laid into a punter who had helped him by PM, decent people don't do that in my book, and why I called him a snake. :thumbsdown:

Ben4454

Sorry to hear you had a bad punt mate.

As others have said always confirm services before the punt. After she has confirmed services bring up her discretions  the services she hasn't confirmed on her profile and ask her what the terms are. Discretions basically mean a girl LIKES this activity but only does it in certain circumstances as in

1. You are clean
2. Maybe she charges as a extra
3. For her regulars only

Technically these discretions shouldn't be about whether she fancies you or not. These are her PUNTING LIKES lists not generic likes lists. Some prossies say they only do them with her boyfriend but this is honestly not a valid excuse. Saying her agent wrote them is indeed misleading advertising and definitely  adds negative marks in her direction. Anyone with any business sense would see their profile before it is being published but in all honesty I think it was a lie.

When she encouraged you to have a shower - I would of said sure why don't you jump in with me... I am sure then you would of seen some kind of excuse which shows it was some kind of time-wasting tactic.

The mints ? I usually walk in minted up and refreshed but in all honesty I would of been insulted by all of these demands and asked for my money back. Of course a woman has the right not to sleep with a guy who is dirty but it's more polite to ask if someone has had one rather than demanding someone must have one.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 02:23:22 am by Ben4454 »

LL

It occurred to me that her "mango" might not have been available on the day the OP saw her, due to a yeast infection or similar :vomit:

Offline king tarzan

I have skimmed through this man's reviews.
Depraved to be honest yukky stuff..
No wonder she kept minimal service with him.
I had no problem with jade gfe albeit only 15 mins! !
Yet on this thread I was criticised of being
" king bullshit " and untrustworthy. .
And I sent him a personal message of sympathy for the poor service she provided him!!
Know I know it's not her fault and I don't blame her for not wanting do indulge in perversion to say the very least! !

punther

Hi Op

just i  relation to what you said at the start of your post i think most ukp members would value the negative review on par with if not more than positive reviews

all those negative reviews you did not do in the past could have helped saved other punters money on crap punts. this isnt an attack or anything just thought it would be good to mention

thanks for this review btw