Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A Lost Prossie - Emma who used to work the streets of Paddington.  (Read 1676 times)

tyner

Does anyone know what happened to or where she works now, Emma or Emily, who used to work the streets around Queensway, Paddington, Leinster Square area.
She was absolutely lovely, Elfin type, thin and I did have some amazing sex with her.
Usedto stay in Herbert Road in Willesden.
Any ideas anyone??? :angelgirl:

tyner

I am going back a few years 1998 - 2002. She had a pal called Mickey.

cockneybstrd

You tried the crack houses.

In all seriousness a street girl from 12+ yeas ago. :dash:

Offline Bangers and Gash

I am going back a few years 1998 - 2002. She had a pal called Mickey.

Was her last name Mouse, and did she own a dog called Pluto?  :wacko: :wacko:

vorian

Was her last name Mouse, and did she own a dog called Pluto?  :wacko: :wacko:

I know who you mean now, she used to do duos with a bird called Daisy. :D

Offline mattylondon

You tried the crack houses.

In all seriousness a street girl from 12+ yeas ago. :dash:
I was thinking that. What's the point in talking about some street hooker, from 12+ years ago? Fucks sake!  :rolleyes:

IloveRed

Well, maybe this person has a very good reason to want to find her .. Lilke a familiy member or something ?

vorian

Well, maybe this person has a very good reason to want to find her .. Lilke a familiy member or something ?

Think you would find that to be incest then. Unless you are saying the OP lied. :unknown:

Offline mattylondon

Think you would find that to be incest then. Unless you are saying the OP lied. :unknown:
I think he's suggesting the OP lied, as clearly he cannot believe a family member had sex with her!  :D

But honestly, a street prostitute from 12 years ago? You've got no fucking chance.

cockneybstrd

Yes of course she could be a family member,

But IF she was surely that would have been his first post on here

I have heard she is extreme which is why I am going to see her next week. I have asked for her to shit on me and seems more than happy to do this. Before you all start what is great about HardSports is the erotisism of seeing, smelling, touching or even tasting/licking what you are not suppose to ever see from a lady. I really hope Magalie delivers a big hard one.
Will let you know.
Instead he actually has been posting about SCAT games with pro$$ie for his first few posts
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 09:24:51 pm by cockneybstrd »

jcdmj12

Does anyone know what happened to or where she works now, Emma or Emily, who used to work the streets around Queensway, Paddington, Leinster Square area.
She was absolutely lovely, Elfin type, thin and I did have some amazing sex with her.

A skinny street prostitute from 12 year ago?  She'll either have got off the horse and moved on with her life, or ended up with a toe tag.  Either way, no chance.

yorkshire123

Still looking for a reaction are we?
From scat to vintage street prossie finding, who do you think we are friends reunited.
My advise is up your medication because its not working.

I will repost my previous message to you just incase it didn't sink in last time.

Im really looking forward to your ban.

Hidden Image/Members Only

LL

Her stomping ground seems to cover an area the size of a small city.

Offline NIK

I'm not impressed with this thread he started which was originally posted in the wrong section. Just seen his other contribution. Together they are enough to bid farewell.

yorkshire123

I'm not impressed with this thread he started which was originally posted in the wrong section. Just seen his other contribution. Together they are enough to bid farewell.

:hi:

Bloody hell, May is turning into one hell of a banning month.

vorian

:hi:

Bloody hell, May is turning into one hell of a banning month.

As UKP gets bigger the worse this is going to get.  Six Million page views in April, that's going to be a lot of weirdos and nutters wanting to join up.