Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Russian Debbie  (Read 1067 times)

Offline herbie007

This is a fake profile, it used to belong to English Debbie, unless she has had plastic surgery and learnt Russian.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline KorbenDallas

Thanks Herbie - warnings like this are always appreciated.

Is there any way that we can get AW to take these fake profiles down?

Offline Packer

Well spotted indeed Herbie.  Whoever nicked it couldn't even be asked to change the words.  I'm pretty certain what is described on the profile is the same as what the real Debbie had up when I last saw it!

abdul

This is a fake profile, it used to belong to English Debbie, unless she has had plastic surgery and learnt Russian.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi Herbie I think Debbie already left the place and now another Russian lady is on the way to Collierswood :hi:

Offline herbie007

Well spotted indeed Herbie.  Whoever nicked it couldn't even be asked to change the words.  I'm pretty certain what is described on the profile is the same as what the real Debbie had up when I last saw it!

Hi Packer

This is the second time someone else has used her profile, the last one she lost seems to have been deactivated, just hope she sets up a new one if she comes back as I did enjoy shagging her.

@ SmileyBlueEyes

No problem, seems to happen quiet a lot, not sure if the profiles are nicked or sold on but there seems to be a lot of it going on.

@ abdul

Thanks mate