Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this girl  (Read 997 times)

Offline gazza1

Has anyone seen a WG called Sakura in Crawley recently?

Offline MrMatrix

Has anyone seen a WG called Sakura in Crawley recently?
Think you will need to post the AW reference....

Found this one in New Maldon . Is it the same one? 
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 07:30:57 pm by MrMatrix »

Offline gazza1

I didn't find her on AW she was in the friday ad or is that a big no no when looking for a WG?
Thanks for any advice you can give .

Offline DrConners

I didn't find her on AW she was in the friday ad or is that a big no no when looking for a WG?
Thanks for any advice you can give .

By & large FriAds are populated with Chinese B & S scams or other undesirables - What's wrong with AW ? At least you can index a profiles AW ID number on UKP.  :hi:

Offline gazza1

Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with AW but I particularly like Japanese girls so this one is local and so far comes have been good and has confirmed they are the girl in the pic of the add.
If they open the door and it's not her then I will walk but if it is I will TOFTT and let you know if she's any good or not.

Offline DrConners

Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with AW but I particularly like Japanese girls so this one is local and so far comes have been good and has confirmed they are the girl in the pic of the add.
If they open the door and it's not her then I will walk but if it is I will TOFTT and let you know if she's any good or not.

Japanese WG's are rare as rocking horse shit - it's simply not in their culture to travel abroad to somewhere like the uk to sell their cunts.

Sorry mate, you've been humping imported Chinese meat. Ask her to write your name in Japanese when you meet her  :unknown:

If she's a genuine Japanese WG then I'm a Spanish, Egyptian with a Scottish accent - Be sure to let us know how you get on & good luck.

Offline Steely Dan

Ask her to write your name in Japanese when you meet her  :unknown:
Agree with your view.  But note that Japan and China broadly share written language.  So she would pass this test... :hi:

Offline DrConners

Agree with your view.  But note that Japan and China broadly share written language.  So she would pass this test... :hi:

Cheers Dan, I like to learn something new everyday  :hi:

Huummm, another cultural phenomenon specific to Japan question ? Ask her what her favourite Godzilla movie is ?  :rolleyes:

Offline MrMatrix

Cheers Dan, I like to learn something new everyday  :hi:

Huummm, another cultural phenomenon specific to Japan question ? Ask her what her favourite Godzilla movie is ? :rolleyes:

:D :D :D :D :D

Offline gazza1

it just so happens I know a bit of Japanese and I know what my name looks like plus a few other things I have picked up.(30 years of martial arts training you pick a few things up)
plus if she doesn't know what her name translates to in English (which won't be her name anyway I bet) .
going on opinions so far it's probably gonna be a wash out so I expect to walk out before cash changes hands.
watch this space. :D

Offline Zimbaman

Japanese WG's are rare as rocking horse shit - it's simply not in their culture to travel abroad to somewhere like the uk to sell their cunts.

Sorry mate, you've been humping imported Chinese meat. Ask her to write your name in Japanese when you meet her  :unknown:

If she's a genuine Japanese WG then I'm a Spanish, Egyptian with a Scottish accent - Be sure to let us know how you get on & good luck.

An easier test might just be to look at the profile and check the stated nationality. She claims Chinese  :hi: although I think the op should still give an exam before he starts. It’s a novel way of starting a meeting to be sure  :lol:

Offline DrConners

An easier test might just be to look at the profile and check the stated nationality. She claims Chinese  :hi: although I think the op should still give an exam before he starts. It’s a novel way of starting a meeting to be sure  :lol:

:D Lol, Naughty Japanese student caught playing hooky roleplay ? "Put your pens down, stop writing .............. & drop your knickers please!"

If your going by the link MrMatrix provided I would agree Zimba, nationality on that profile is stated as Chinese - but the OP hasn't confirmed & in his intial post said it was a FriAd.

Which we both know are more or less perpetrators of, shall we say - untruths  :sarcastic:

Offline gazza1

it's definitely not the girl in the link but I have asked them to mms  me a picture of who I will be seeing so I will see where that goes but if it's not the girl in the  advertised pic I will be walking as the woman was far to fit to be the one I will really see.

Offline DrConners

it's definitely not the girl in the link but I have asked them to mms  me a picture of who I will be seeing so I will see where that goes but if it's not the girl in the  advertised pic I will be walking as the woman was far to fit to be the one I will really see.

Thanks for the update Gaz, I think we can all see where this is going though mate - Your expecting a MMS picture of a hot young Japanese WG yeah ?

Don't forget to do a reverse image search when you get it - geddit ?  :sarcastic:

p4d

have seen as she was a 2 min walk from my flat.

Can confirm not the girl. Probably not worth it either. OWO was extra and very very brief. Paid for 30mins got less than 20.

I would give her a miss.

Offline gazza1

ok another update they refused to send a pic of the girl I would be seeing which was no real surprise so I cancelled the booking.
going to try a place on the outskirts of crawley that foes massages cough!! cough!!! to see if there any good as tried the one in the town and to say the least I was unimpressesd with it all.
it's so difficult to find anywhere in crawley that's half decent unless I am missing something and you guys can recommend someone.