Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GIGI YUMMY THAI – East Croydon – Ghosted.  (Read 956 times)

21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6765652) (17 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online FiveKnuckles

Visited:  Sep 2022.
Location:  East Croydon. By the Premier Inn/Co-op.  Punted in this building a couple times.

External Link/Members Only

After my first Thai punt with the lovely Thai.Bella (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=352811.0) was looking forward to sampling another fit Thai.

Had Gigi on my hot list.  Saw the green light earlier in the week so fired off a few text/calls, no answer.  Called her next day and got through to a lady with fairly good broken English (I think she handles her own comms), checked she was working intended on punt day and agreed a time.

Called on morning of punt day to check time is still OK and confirmed.   Got the post code.

Text 5mins out to say I was nearby.  No Answer.   Arrived at location (plenty seating around so happy to wait) and called/text several times with no answer.   :angry:
Area is busy with building construction so likely some engineer got there before me to fill the small gap(e).

Waited 10 mins hoping to get a text back, then left.  No plan-B with Thai.bella {down the road} not showing availability.  Saved my punt coins.     

Going to rate this a Low Neutral as I intend to visit another day for a quick smash n grab {those tits}.  She does look fit-enuff for a 2nd chance.   Will only go on a day when both girls are showing green so there’s more supply of Thai pussy in the area.

Hidden Image/Members Only