Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PetiteEbonyCindy - Tower Bridge  (Read 7309 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6807685) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JackJones]

Offline Mj87

She's back!!

Link - External Link/Members Only

I must admit I'm stealing the review format from 'NotThe' recent one! Seems to work quite well!

When - 24/08/22

Where - a hotel near Tower Bridge, easy to walk past reception, went in at 1230 and enough people milling around not to be noticed. Room is big, shower available and lots of space

Price - £150 for 1hr

Comms - Again easy, via WhatsApp. Text her yesterday but she wasn't working she replied early today and time arranged quickly. Postcode given and then location nearer the time.

Looks - I've seen Cindy a few times in 2021 before she began focusing on her career but she's back now for some extra spends, therefore I knew what to expect but her body still blew me away. She's around 5ft 3, perfectly pert in all locations and smooth soft skin. The photos on her account are definitely accurate.

Service and attitude - Cindy is a friendly girl who I'd obviously got a bit of catching up to do with her but the session was split in two halves.

Great welcome with kiss on the lips before I grabbed a shower and joined her on the bed. She was wearing her red lingerie which helped show off her toned stomach and 🍑!
1st session started with a long blow job (without), with a welcome addition of 69 (wow she tastes good) before she popped on a condom and rode me.

A welcome break and catch up followed by some fondling and nipple play (they are easy to get hard) and I flipped her over for the 2nd session with me on top and had her folded up good! She certainly can take a pounding as per other reviews!

Would I see her again - absolutely, she's my type!

Enjoy guys!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline a203203

nice to hear she is back... phenomenal body

Offline jonesfromthere

I saw her again this week also. I agree with the OP, the body is still banging and her service still top notch.

Offline rover_100

Can someone link the profiles up? Old one should be External Link/Members Only

Offline magnetico

She managed to sort out her lipoma?

Online NotThe

OP, did you get any FK / DFK?
What are her boobs like - natural small medium firm etc?

Offline magnetico

Boobs aren't worth taking out of her bra

Offline Mj87

OP, did you get any FK / DFK?

Hi there, no just kiss on the lips. Her chest is natural and small but firm.

Offline DevilTimed

That ass looks phenomenal.

What's she like in the face? Pretty?

Offline rover_100

Hi there, no just kiss on the lips. Her chest is natural and small but firm.

Hey OP, did you request ot attempt? FK is listed on her likes which is a bit confusing.

Offline Mj87

Hey OP, did you request ot attempt? FK is listed on her likes which is a bit confusing.

Only seemed to be a quick kiss on the lips on offer but tbh I was too busy with other areas to care too much. Seems a bit hit and miss though as her reviews the last time she was working mentioned DFK and some just pecks. Tbh for me it wasn't too much of an issue but can see why it would be for others especially as its on her like list. Mind you it also says she likes strap on etc but I personally couldn't see her excelling at that as she's definitely firmly rooted in the submissive camp!

Offline Mj87

That ass looks phenomenal.

What's she like in the face? Pretty?

I'd say a 6/10 but as you say... body is perfect!

Offline drwho

Thanks for the update.
I enjoyed seeing her last October and could do with a rerun

Offline magnetico

Nope!

She could afford the £300-£500 required to get it done via a private doctor  :dash:

Offline jonesfromthere

She could afford the £300-£500 required to get it done via a private doctor  :dash:
If she's comfortable in her skin why should she,?

Offline Prince

Maybe as she is black, she has a higher chance of keloid scaring after surgery.

Offline JustaPunter

Maybe she would rather just not have surgery for something that is purely cosmetic?

Online Atrueyorkie

She definitely looks faf and that physique is impressive. This lipoma, is it noticeable?

Offline JustaPunter

She definitely looks faf and that physique is impressive. This lipoma, is it noticeable?

Not particularly

Plenty other things to be looking at when you are with her.

If you have the time I would say crack on and go see her.

Offline Munter84

My first visit, I didn't even notice it. (Of all the places on an SP's body that get your attention, her forearm is normally low on the list)

The next time, having read a thread arguing whether her AW profile had been passed to another girl, I noticed it, and in honesty it's pretty big. 50p sized, give or take. Again though, even the knowledge it's there isn't a deal breaker for me.

Facially she's truthfully only a 5 or 6/10, but her body is every bit as good in real life as her photos. Tiny waist, big jiggly butt. I'd suggest paying her a visit, I can't imagine you'd be very disappointed.

Online Atrueyorkie

My first visit, I didn't even notice it. (Of all the places on an SP's body that get your attention, her forearm is normally low on the list)

The next time, having read a thread arguing whether her AW profile had been passed to another girl, I noticed it, and in honesty it's pretty big. 50p sized, give or take. Again though, even the knowledge it's there isn't a deal breaker for me.

Facially she's truthfully only a 5 or 6/10, but her body is every bit as good in real life as her photos. Tiny waist, big jiggly butt. I'd suggest paying her a visit, I can't imagine you'd be very disappointed.

Thanks, sounds like her figure is the real deal! Thanks, will HL  :hi:

Online Atrueyorkie

Not particularly

Plenty other things to be looking at when you are with her.

If you have the time I would say crack on and go see her.

:thumbsup:

Offline Ron89

I second that. Have revisited since her return and definitely recommend a session. The arse is ridiculous

Offline magnetico

If she's comfortable in her skin why should she,?

She'll get her money back straight away by having more bookings or increase her price.
I'm surprised someone is even asking...her body is her business.

She would also make a killing if she had a boob job, instead of two deflated ballons in a bra.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 07:29:12 pm by magnetico »

Offline JustaPunter

External Link/Members Only

Accurate pictures?

Different phone number.

I wonder if her pictures have been used rather than that being Cindy’s profile?

Offline Munter84

External Link/Members Only

Accurate pictures?

The face pics definitely aren't her and I'm not 100% that the body pic is either. What made you draw the connection?

Online Atrueyorkie

The face pics definitely aren't her and I'm not 100% that the body pic is either. What made you draw the connection?

First picture in the ad looked familiar so thought I’d check