Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reading massage with HE or BJ?  (Read 11389 times)

wankymilkme

Any good place to enjoy a massage with HE or deep BJ ??

China Health massage (887 Oxford Rd) , it was a hot asian with HE and BJ for 40... but I don´t see her any more...  :scare:

Any recommendation ??  :yahoo:

Offline stanene

What's this place you speak about in oxford road? is it any good?

Offline royal_male

that place seemed to get mixed review here.. there was another guy who spent 70 quid for HE...

wankymilkme

China Health massage:

1 hour massage - 45 + HE (HJ - 20 or B2B - 40)

One girl offer Deep BJ (30) but I didn´t see her any more :( :(

Massage are really good and girls are usually hot :)

acnelanka

I have tried two places in Reading.
1. Linda at Prospect Road: RG1 TEL 07881996854, half an hour GBP60, not a clock watcher, massage + missing + sex. slim lady in early 30s, very friendly. Can recommend. not a stunner.

2. Yan Yan at Chatham Place RG1: TEL  07468965847, very friendly girl, early twenties, bit chubby with big boobs, very clean flat. GBP 60 for half hour, massage + sex, no kissing, strict on time as madam shout from outside when 30 minutes passed.

wankymilkme

I´m back to China Health yesterday and it was amazing... The girl is called "ella" and Massage b2b + BJ (cum) + another HJ only 40 Pounds. I was very happy  :yahoo:

Offline CalvinJWest

I'm assuming that b2b, HJ and BJ was only for half an hour?

Offline PONDEND

Hi Ace
Was the girl at prospect park English?
Cheers

wankymilkme

1 hour massage (45 Pounds) + b2b +bj + another extra HJ (cum twice) for 40 Pounds

Offline Funster125

Good looking girl? Nice figure? Did you have to haggle for the bj + hj?

Offline niceguyali

Think I may pay this a visit, was the lady clean? Any RO?

Offline adrianm758

I went to this Layla's massage last week..

External Link/Members Only

She's quite a chubby girl, not really my type, but it was good, I can't fault the massage. Started off softly, with some ball-tickling before turn over. It was a bit weird that she cleaned all the oil off my back before turning over. Kind of spoilt the build-up.

Offline revoltra

There is a new place opened up near the station. Has anyone been yet? I can't work out how legit it is, even though the website said "non-sexual service only"

Online tictacs

Walked past it the other day and didn't look open yet to me.

They do seem to be stressing they are legit on the website but it also says open till 10pm on weekdays which makes me suspect there's a bit more on offer than just a massage.

Offline revoltra

That's what I was thinking too. And the website design looks quite similar to the place in George Street near Caversham, and that place is anything but legit!

wankymilkme

I was 3 days ago in the "new massage" close to the Station and...

Room and table for massage: small
Girl: 27 years and hot. Very friendly
HE: HJ 20 and HJ-Nude 40

:wackogirl:

Offline revoltra

I was 3 days ago in the "new massage" close to the Station and...

Room and table for massage: small
Girl: 27 years and hot. Very friendly
HE: HJ 20 and HJ-Nude 40

:wackogirl:

Was it the place Tictacs and I were talking about?

wankymilkme

indianpolishgirlfucker

Any of u remember the incredible tokyo house days of 2001- 2006 when a property on fatherson road had a weekly supply of 20-24 slim pretty chinese girls
Mostly bad girl students whose parents had sent them to study in the uk.i fucked all the hoes i could get my hands on here being 21-26 in those years and even dated 5 of the girls there .

Ever since than ive never come across a place like that with young attractive girls of that age.there have been other chinese places such as one during 2011-2013 near caversham that had beautiful chinese /thai girls but they were all early 30s mid 30s.

Since than the rare times ive ventured out its ugly hags in their 40s even 50$ and its put me off big time

Online Happyintheuk

Yi Xing Health Centre (9-12, Blagrave St)
Decided to try a 90 mins massage here yesterday as price wise it seemed pretty decent. Reception lady was very pleasant and led me to a small but extremely clean room, so first impressions were good. After leaving me to undress, I get on the table and my girl comes in. Room was dimly lit so didn't get a good look to begin with.

First worrying sign was her making weird kind of toot toot noises and saying darling a lot and very little else. The massage began and straight away I knew this girl didn't know how to give a proper massage. Now I've tried various places locally, in London and Glasgow and 99% of them give a proper massage before getting into anything else, but her technique was simply awful and the weird sounds and saying darling a lot was getting irritating. However in between the bad massage she did tease my butt a lot and also did a lot of ball and cock teasing while I was on my stomach and to give her credit this bit she was very good at.

After about 30 mins she asked if I wanted B2B, which would be an extra £40. Fairly reasonable I thought. I've had B2B before but again this part of it was poor. Her idea of B2B was to first of all sit on my butt and rub her pussy on it, followed by what can only be described as laying on me and barely moving, but did nibble my ear and again with the obligatory darlings thrown (you may have gathered that her English is non existent). Once she moved she did again tease my cock and balls really well. Then I turned over...

She wasn't a looker for sure, but hey in these places you just don't know. She gave me some kisses, just pecks but a nice surprise, but again her B2B was awful. Then she indicated I could massage her. Now I'd already fingered her pussy, so thought why not even though I'm supposed to be the one getting attention. As I massaged her, I rubbed her wet pussy which to be honest was enjoyable especially as she toyed with my cock. However for me this went on too long before we swapped back to normal roles.

Almost instantly she was tugging at my cock, and I'm thinking we still have 40 minutes left!! She was exceptionally good at it and took me a while to cum and it was pretty strong when it happened so her teasing obviously works. Once she cleaned me up she spent a few minutes cuddling me and surprinsgly then licked my cock and balls before doing a little oral but not taking all of it. Then bang, time up. 10 mins early.

So plus points

Great ball and cock teasing
Touching pussy allowed
Sucking nipples allowed
A little kissing

Negatives
Poor massage
Too quick (well for me) into B2B
Too many moments when it felt like nothing was happening
Lack of English

Touchme

I'm going to Reading on 10th October for 3 days has anyone tried the new one on Oxford Road l think it's called Aryana or something like that ?
Cheers guys

Offline FFC47

Comment on [I'm going to Reading on 10th October for 3 days has anyone tried the new one on Oxford Road l think it's called Aryana or something like that ?
Cheers guys]

I been there few weeks ago, with a friend of mine, but unfortunately, only one girl was working, fI went in for a massage and friend waited for me.(nice of him!)
Anyway I had 30 minutes massage & paid £30, massage was very good, and extra service was offered, £20 for HR and B2B was £40 I think. She wasn't my cup of tea, so I had just HR while touching her arse.

Place was clean, and plenty of parking spaces near which is always a plus!.

Their website : External Link/Members Only

Offline zarbi42

Comment on [I'm going to Reading on 10th October for 3 days has anyone tried the new one on Oxford Road l think it's called Aryana or something like that ?
Cheers guys]

I been there few weeks ago, with a friend of mine, but unfortunately, only one girl was working, fI went in for a massage and friend waited for me.(nice of him!)
Anyway I had 30 minutes massage & paid £30, massage was very good, and extra service was offered, £20 for HR and B2B was £40 I think. She wasn't my cup of tea, so I had just HR while touching her arse.

Place was clean, and plenty of parking spaces near which is always a plus!.

Their website : External Link/Members Only

I think there's some confusion here - there's two different shops mentioned here!

The one on the Oxford Road is indeed Aranya - and it's at 294 Oxford Road. There is no website - latest gumtree ad is here: External Link/Members Only

The shop with the website quoted is called Refine, and it's based at 52 Prospect Street Caversham.

I have found both shops to be a standard chinese massage - high turnover of staff so service varies week by week. Recently both shops appear to have just one member of staff in residence, so if they are on an appointment the shop is closed.

Offline latecomer

I have reviewed both Chinese Massage (Positive but I insist on an English speaking girl so had the receptionist) and Aranya massage which was Negative.  Neither are on AW and they put adverts on the likes of Gumtree which change frequently so I'm not sure that the Forum indexing system can cope with this.  I guess the Search facility would bring them up though.  It's a pity that the punter in Dec 2015 didn't turn his helpful post into a review as I'm sure this would make it easier to find than being buried in the text of a thread like this one.  Just to repeat, I always insist that a WG speaks English.  I might just miss a few "gems" but that's my personal preference and avoids so many misunderstandings.