Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leah Returns - Preston Incall  (Read 932 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7710595) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline potter92

External Link/Members Only

Credit goes to @chrishornx for recently reviewing this girl, otherwise I'd have thought she'd be TGTBT.

Fired off an AW message that morning and got a relatively quick response. We arranged to meet at budget hotel that she was working from later that day for 130 for the hour. Budget hotel, budget price, I was thinking maybe she was going to be a budget punt but boy was I wrong. 

Location was a budget hotel just outside Preston, no worries about reception as you can just walk past and have access to the rooms without keycards. The door magically opened before I knocked and in I walked.

The girl was definitely the same as her profile pics. Dressed in lovely lingerie which showed off her tidy body. Age would seem about right, early 30's probable size 10, toned but very feminine.

The action  Started with a chat, she is visiting family after being abroad for several years. Educated lady who can hold a conversation, which seems to a rarity these days. Got the action going with some nice DFK, which she seemed to really get into. Then onto OWO, she has a good technique and was happy deep throating me. Reciprocated with pussy licking and finger play and she seemed to moan at the right places -  not too extreme but just enough to indicate she was enjoying herself. Jonny on and I went straight into missionary, unfortunately I'm quite odd in the fact that when I really fancy a girl I find it difficult to cum, so she helped wank me to completion and I came over her bod. 

Overall this was a positive for me. Very enthusiastic, sexy lady eager to please. Value for money at £130 for an hour. Would return, in fact I mean to. Get in to see her while you can, she's not sure how long she'll be around for before she goes back abroad.