Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 4 hands massage. Reading  (Read 1493 times)

Online Gustav Klimt

I'm tempted to try a 4 hand massage, but not sure if it is worth the extra expense.
Anna & Lisa offer 30 minutes for £50.00 which is less than charged in parlours.
External Link/Members Only
They have positive reviews separately on UKP.
 Just wondering what other guys thoughts are on 4 handers. If you've had a 4 hander was it worth it? Is it double the pleasure? If I go ahead I will of course post a review.

Offline xxxdavidxxx

The thought of it is better than the reality in my view
And it’s off putting if they start chatting in thai
For the extras you pay each so it could get
Expensive if you want the works
They are both nice ladies so I’d love to know
How you get on cheers

Offline xxxdavidxxx

I have never had 4 hand with these two

Offline punterman99

I'm tempted to try a 4 hand massage, but not sure if it is worth the extra expense.
Anna & Lisa offer 30 minutes for £50.00 which is less than charged in parlours.
External Link/Members Only
They have positive reviews separately on UKP.
 Just wondering what other guys thoughts are on 4 handers. If you've had a 4 hander was it worth it? Is it double the pleasure? If I go ahead I will of course post a review.

I tried a 4 hand once but not with these two.  I found it was not as good as I imagined.  You can only really concentrate on what one girl is doing at a time!  Also they were jabbering in Chinese.  Much more intimate with one girl imho.  And half the price.... :drinks:
Banned reason: Fantasist and troll - doesn’t know when to stop
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline latecomer

I tried a 4 hand once but not with these two.  I found it was not as good as I imagined.  You can only really concentrate on what one girl is doing at a time!  Also they were jabbering in Chinese.  Much more intimate with one girl imho.  And half the price.... :drinks:
This was exactly my experience too when I tried it once.  They were British girls too but the reality wasn't as good as the fantasy.  Still, try anything once.

Online pewpewpew

I've had 2 four handers. To me it is better than a single girl but not twice better. Still awaiting my six hander to become a reality, though a girl did tell me that six hands was a waste of money as it's  "too much traffic". Guess she meant that one will always just be standing doing fuck all

Online Gustav Klimt

Decided to go ahead with a 4 hander from Anna & Lisa. Positive review posted this evening.