Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hot and sexy Karoline - touring Oxford  (Read 529 times)

lenirie68

External Link/Members Only
I have dithered between neutral and negative but decided for a negative on the basis that

1. the photos on her profile are deceiving
2. I won't be back again

negative enough for me, although she did not do bad and she actually made an effort.

Comms: quick and clear answers

Booking: 1 h 100 pds, hotel north of oxford

Look: she advertise as 49 but she must be mid-50. Some of her pics look attractive. There is nothing of that left in real life.

Action: she does an excellent work at rimming you, I kept her under a mild facesitting for a good 10 minutes.
no cim, no facial allowed.

Maybe I am spoiled, but overall it was an underwhelming experience. I did not feel driven enough to rim her. Fucking her in doggy style
had an unpleasant smell. Will I go back? no sorry, there is better stuff around.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 09:24:57 pm by lenirie68 »

Offline Lewis

Understandable why she moves around the Country so much.

And only 13 positive reviews in the 5½+ years she's been on Aw.

Offline Randyandy40

She is very wooden,  I visited her once in a hotel in Swindon a few years back before she had a boob job, Was more talking than LBC  :thumbsdown: and the service was 50/50 but that’s way before I joined on here.

Offline mf_1101

Bit mixed about her from the reviews on this website, thanks for the review, I might save my money here.

Offline Cunning Punt

Bit mixed about her from the reviews on this website, thanks for the review, I might save my money here.

Ditto. Useful review as she often pops up at places were I punt. Thanks.  :hi: