Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Decent Thai Girls in the South East and London - Any Recommendations?  (Read 1190 times)

Offline DragonAgeInquisition

Apart from Suzi Li has anyone had any decent experiences with any genuine Thai or Oriental/South East Asian girls?

I have yet to tick an Asian off my list. Not too fussed on price but would prefer having two at a time if the price is reasonable...

Offline Waterhouse

Apart from Suzi Li has anyone had any decent experiences with any genuine Thai or Oriental/South East Asian girls?

I have yet to tick an Asian off my list. Not too fussed on price but would prefer having two at a time if the price is reasonable...
Depends what you're looking for stunning looks or v.good vfm service.  If it's the latter, you may want to check out Mary Thai Beauty...  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's got a good rep and a few reviews here.  She tours around the SE, so you'd need to check her touring dates on AW. 

PS. You could probably add around 10 years to her billed age of 27.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 02:21:08 pm by Yondu616 »

Offline catweazle

Might be better in the London/SE dedicated threads

Offline Waterhouse

Might be better in the London/SE dedicated threads
Agreed.   

Moved to SE discussion board.

Offline Siliconfan

I'm going to try either Mary or Beautiful Blossom (Oxford) this week so will report back. Suzi Li is my long-time favourite, though, and sets a very high standard.

Thanks. I have only just started using this site despite being an inactive member since May.

Offline bartholomew

Suzi Li is my long-time favourite, though, and sets a very high standard.

Could I ask where (or where was) Suzi Li?
I've been an oriental fancier for some years but never seen or heard of her.
Thanks

Offline JayGatsby

I think this is the Suzi Li referred to - she has mentions on here

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

Really want to see her, just a matter of time.

Offline Siliconfan