Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Woking Massage Place  (Read 1350 times)

Online rebenga

External Link/Members Only

Hi Gents and maybe some ladies?

Has anyone been to the above new massage place?

If so how discreet and what ethinicty is the lady?

I'd prefer to get some feedback rather then TOFTT as I have experiance many a shit massge.

Thanks

Offline bigboy96

I thought at first this was the one at the end of Chertsey Road, which also has a back door, though hardly discreet with a large sign above the door! I'll have to try this out sometime.

Online rebenga

I thought at first this was the one at the end of Chertsey Road, which also has a back door, though hardly discreet with a large sign above the door! I'll have to try this out sometime.

That one actually advertise there address on a different add. And yes, not only is it not discreet, the back entrance actually has more traffic than the front!

Offline Steve_jones14

I work extremely close to the building so I've never been tempted yet to go in, now the dark nights are here it would make it a lot easier. What puts me off more is no information about the girls.

Online rebenga

I work extremely close to the building so I've never been tempted yet to go in, now the dark nights are here it would make it a lot easier. What puts me off more is no information about the girls.

I would like to nominate Steve to TOFTT  :rolleyes: :D

Offline wtfb

I found this ad for the new massage place which is the same as in the Gumtree link in the original post. Postcodes are the same but phone numbers are different however both have someone called Lilly in the advert with a disreet entrance  :D

External Link/Members Only

It seems like the place is in an office from the description in the ad and both women are 35, one Spanish the other Colombian.
There was an older WG that used to work out of an office in the centre of Woking so perhaps it's the same place. I remember a review on here for that.

I hope to TOFTT tomorrow assuming pricing is reasonable and I will post a review.

ps. Completely off topic but having come back to Gumtree after a break I noticed that lots of providers have disappeared like Katie in Knaphill (shame). A few months ago you could google the number in Gumtree and it would often reveal links to WGs or other ads with more explicit details of the services you could expect. Now, just about every number googled leads only back to the Gumtree advert or a massage shop. I guess the new advertisers have found that using a virgin phone number(!) evades the Gumtree police.