Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress x Donna, Portsmouth  (Read 2564 times)

Offline Zimbaman

Just saw this profile pop up in Portsmouth.

External Link/Members Only

I've been looking for a mistress that also offers sexual services... seems perfect! Then I noticed she's Romanian!!! Why am I still tempted? I know the services offered are so unlikely to reflect those the girl will give... little head is trying to convince me though. I need someone to talk some sense into me. Would this be a foolish punt?

bigmanbigman

You could try may be ok but
Brand new profile professionaly writen  normal to exspect no kissing .no touching.no fingering i speack no english .!

kamu

Was on AW before and called "Jodie" something or other. Never displayed number or replied to messages as i recall.

Offline Zimbaman

Thanks chaps. Just what I wanted to here. I messaged her yesterday before I noticed she was Romanian so will be interesting to see if she (or Sergei) replies.

Offline Doormatt

Excuse my ignorance, serious question ,but what would brass toasting forks be used for? See gallery where please bondage stuff is laid out ? Expecting silly answers but hopefully an enlightening one to.

Offline Zimbaman

Excuse my ignorance, serious question ,but what would brass toasting forks be used for? See gallery where please bondage stuff is laid out ? Expecting silly answers but hopefully an enlightening one to.

Christ! I didn't look at that picture...  :wacko:

Offline nigel4498

You mean you don't know?
You've lived a sheltered life.

Offline Doormatt

Nigel ...U r a funny guy ! Seriously wtf ?!

Offline hinojim2010

Saw her today for a 30 min incall. Attractive lady, my short session included body worship (legs, bottom and bare breasts). Mouth spitting from mistress donna, face sitting and mild nipple torture. It was a first for me and just something I wanted to try as a curiosity. Mistress Donna played her part well and on another day I would have been more into it but traffic problems and a failing sat nav provided unnecessary stress which took the edge of the erotic side of my brain. The outfit she was wearing was her new latex dress with boots which looked stunning. The array of toys on display and suggestions from Donna as to weather I would like to cross dress or for her to play with my ass were politely declined and she adjusted the session to my more vanilla tastes. Location is a busy street with plenty of shops and passing traffic which aids your anonymity.

Offline contentguy

She’s gone already, profile disappeared.

Monkey30

Seen her twice and she is a fantastic domme

Good English, very eager and will let you do oral on her.

Not a clock watcher but she did seem to finish the sessions 5-10 minutes early.

But that aside. If you want to be dominated, go for it.

If you want a fuck, go else where

Offline Pompeypuntah

Saw Mistress D this week.

Review to follow, however I'll be honest.... I left with a massive smile on my face.

I had a very specific role play in mind and she delivered in spades.