Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork getting worse for talent  (Read 1005 times)

Offline Bossman01

Is it me or is it slowly become worse to find anyone non Eastern European or smoking hot on Adultwork. I remember the days where reading, Maidenhead and Bracknell to camberley and all in between we're full of options both independant and massage parlours such as moulin rouge and sensations massage to name a couple. But now it seems there are no parlours at all and just the promise of someone on tour once in a blue moon.

Am I wrong guys or maybe just looking in wrong places.

Please tell me it's not all coming to a end   :scare:

Offline time_to_play

It's not always the race car... it's how you drive it!

Offline Stiltskin

I used to have dozens of top girls hotlisted within 50 miles of my location. I just needed the time and opportunity to see them. These days when a trip comes up I'm struggling to even find one girl that interests me.

I am more cynical about the profiles these days, but even ignoring that things have gone down hill.

Offline Bossman01

True it's not always the race car it's how you drive. But then your not going to pay a lot of money on a race day at silverstone to go round in a fiat are you.

Offline Steely Dan

This area is poor now that is for sure.  I struggle to believe the 'good old days' were that much better, but anyway agree about now.

Offline MrMatrix

I was looking at Woking last night and it doesn't seem too bad at present. What I did note is that the prices are moving up. :scare:

Offline Bossman01

Sensations massage in Maidenhead used to a great spot and exclusive girlfriends when it was in camberley in the big posh house used to be heaven when Lauren was working. But now I don't even think Lauren works anywhere.

Offline MrMatrix

I used Exclusive GF's last year and it was poor, so until now I've avoided it as they aint cheap. You expect quality of service at that price, not a bun fight over bloody extras.  :thumbsup: