Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Foxxy Nina - outcall  (Read 1132 times)

8 review(s) for FoxxxyNina (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline a_test_person

External Link/Members Only

I had booked a 3 hour outcall with FN after some good reviews here and a general desire for a fit black girl I couldn't assuage. The meet was at my hotel and went rather well indeed.

Comms: Very good, message replied fairly quickly and meeting arranged after a quick phonecall, texts as she made her way, including flirty stuff

The Girl: Tall attractive and smartly attired, looked like very reasonable company in a vaguely fancy hotel. We met in the lobby and went for a drink in the bar. FN is tall, especially in heels, but she clearly works very hard to keep her curves evident. Very well spoken (almost slightly posh English accent).

The Meet: We had a few drinks in the bar and chatted freely for quite some time. She was very flirty and chatty, it felt more like an internet date at the beginning. She was subtly very complimentary towards me and it was starting to feel like a high class courtesan experience.

We went to the room and FN spent sometime doing whatever it is a girl does in the bathroom beforehand. Lots of DFK, sensual and intimate. FN explained after r2 or r3 she usually gets clients as a dom because a lot of white guys like to be dommed by a black girl. At my insistence she "forced" me to lay of the edge of the bed and imposed her amazing pussy on my face. I must have spent 30 minutes in various ways eating her pussy till she had what seemed to be a genuine pulsating orgasm.

By the way when she prevented me from getting to her pussy with her thighs it became obvious she could genuinely crack a walnut with those things. Seriously hard thighs.

Also had sex missionary and in spoons. She has very well done and bulbous fake tits that look great and can take a bit of play.

All in all a very good meet with a genuinely decent girl. I know she can be picky with clients but if you are in the demographic it might be worth a punt, as her 3 hour rate is very reasonable. We even went a bit/lot over time.

Pros: Friendly, high class, amazing pussy, impeccable hygiene, great rate

Cons: none really,  cant stop thinking about eating her out  :music:

ATP
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 10:14:56 pm by a_test_person »

Offline a_test_person

External Link/Members Only

I had booked a 3 hour outcall with FN after some good reviews here and a general desire for a fit black girl I couldn't assuage. The meet was at my hotel and went rather well indeed.

Comms: Very good, message replied fairly quickly and meeting arranged after a quick phonecall, texts as she made her way, including flirty stuff

The Girl: Tall attractive and smartly attired, looked like very reasonable company in a vaguely fancy hotel. We met in the lobby and went for a drink in the bar. FN is tall, especially in heels, but she clearly works very hard to keep her curves evident. Very well spoken (almost slightly posh English accent).

The Meet: We had a few drinks in the bar and chatted freely for quite some time. She was very flirty and chatty, it felt more like an internet date at the beginning. She was subtly very complimentary towards me and it was starting to feel like a high class courtesan experience.

We went to the room and FN spent sometime doing whatever it is a girl does in the bathroom beforehand. Lots of DFK, sensual and intimate. FN explained after r2 or r3 she usually gets clients as a dom because a lot of white guys like to be dommed by a black girl. At my insistence she "forced" me to lay of the edge of the bed and imposed her amazing pussy on my face. I must have spent 30 minutes in various ways eating her pussy till she had what seemed to be a genuine pulsating orgasm.

By the way when she prevented me from getting to her pussy with her thighs it became obvious she could genuinely crack a walnut with those things. Seriously hard thighs.

Also had sex missionary, reverse cowgirl (dat ass!) and in spoons. She has very well done and bulbous fake tits that look great and can take a bit of play.

All in all a very good meet with a genuinely decent girl. I know she can be picky with clients but if you are in the demographic it might be worth a punt, as her 3 hour rate is very reasonable. We even went a bit/lot over time.

Pros: Friendly, high class, amazing pussy, impeccable hygiene, great rate

Cons: none really,  cant stop thinking about eating her out  :music:

ATP