Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexyyy Laura - Marylebone  (Read 1934 times)

106 review(s) for sexyyy_laura (96 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Online lado96

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Cost £190/hr + 40 for A-Level

Location A small flat in a street of Marylebone 

Girl Laura is gorgeous petite Spanish bombshell with juicy butt and large enhanced tits. She looked amazing with make-up on, is chatty and accommodating.

Service
Met her around mid march and greeted with a smile and confirmed the service requested. Sorted out the paperwork and took a quick shower and a clean towel was provided.

Started with DFK while grabbing her juicy butt. Removed her bra off to reveal her massive heavy tits. Lovely pink nipples, but unfortunately they were quite sensitive as she mentioned she was gonna have her period in few days time. She then made me sit on the bed and started to dirty talk which was a turn on for me. More DFK, bit of roleplay followed with OWO. She really encourages to feel and grab her butt while she gives head and it was nice to see her sucking on the mirrors. I then proceeded with RO, but like all the previous reviews, I don't think she is a fan of this as she didn't get wet or gave any feedbacks.

Proceeded with missionary, cowgirl and doggy. She kept coming for DFK and ecouraged me to look at the mirror and feel her body which was a huge plus. She is quite tiny with short legs, so she kept reminding me to keep my legs closed while she was riding me. We then proceeded with Anal in doggy, missionary and prone bone. Her pussy is actually quite tight to the point I couldn't find much difference with her asshole in terms of tightness. Also, she likes to have the dick inside throughout anal, even while changing the position so it can get bit awkward. Nevertheless, I definitely enjoyed looking at my dick entering her juicy butt in prone bone position.

It was quite hot in the room, so both of us got quite sweaty but we continued with few more positions, DFK and oral after turning off the heater. I wanted to cum in her mouth, so I could cum while looking at her lovely green eyes. She happily obliged and took all my load while kneeling in the floor. She then went to bathroom to spit out and gave me wipes to clean my self.

I had about 15 minutes remaining, so we just started to chat and cuddle during those time. She also gave ma a back massage during that time.

Overall, I definitely enjoyed time with her and she is very professional in ensuring you get satisfied. She is really tight so anal might be obsolete for some as I really couldn't feel the difference with her

Pros
Gorgeous girl
Great body
Friendly

Cons
Enhanced Tits