Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marley - Amour - Newcastle  (Read 1481 times)

Offline johnr1

Quick review for Marley Amour
External Link/Members Only

Booking last week / £70 for 30 minutes

As has been mentioned on here Marley worked for another agency a few years ago and is now back, I did see her back then and with FB's review I was keen to catch up again.
age description on agency sight looks about right to me

she has changed since I saw her a few years ago, not in a bad way! and at first I would not have recognized her but as the meeting went on I was starting to remember her more

The location of the flat is easy to find with plenty of  paid parking near by, not far from the center of life

Marley came down the stairs to open the door and I quickly followed her up the stairs to the flat which was fine, money handed over and she immediately stripped off and then went to help me get my clothes off, she said she was not keen on full on kissing as she does not like stubble, however this turned out to be fine with me and DFK went on throughout the booking, we got on the bed and started kissing and then I went to suck her pert tits while she played with my cock after a few minutes she went down to give OWO which was great and attention to the balls, time for me to go down on her and she has a great nice neat pussy and very responsive, time for the condom and I just knew Marley would be a great fuck, she said as my cock was thick it needed a large condom lol never been told that before, anyway, started off in mish and she is tight so this was very enjoyable, I just didn't want to cum so i went down again on her for a while before having a session in doggy style this went on for a while but I fancied more OWO and was given the opportunity to CIM which was so so tempting but decided to have a mish session to finish with and with only about 5 minutes left this is what happened and I came in the condom just as the clock struck the 30 minute mark she laughed and commented on my Cumming control, quick cuddle clothes on kiss at the door and out in the street with a smile on my face

no clock watching but I knew Marley wanted to get showered  and ready, great friendly girl that was willing to please and who I would see again without doubt

Offline FLYING BLUE

Great review of a great lass :thumbsup:

Offline toon972

Great review John. I saw her about 5 or 6 times with the other agency so all is good.