Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Independant sexy Korean girl Colchester Vivastreet  (Read 989 times)

Online Igor

Hello Gents,
Review for 💯 Independent 🌸 Sexy Korean Girl 🌸 iColchester CO1. I have been trying to find ladies in the East region as the prices and hassle of going to London (with often numerous extras) had become tiresome. I had an opportunity for a punt and no one was responding on awork (quite early in the day) so I resorted to Vivastreet. Called and comms were good, arranged an hour for £100 for 40 mins later, I said I did not want to drive there unless was a definte booking and was assured she would be waiting. Postcode was just outside Colchester centre with a level crossing nearby. Got there at alotted time and was asked to wait for 15/20mins as was in shower. Ended up waiting 40 mins (with text communication throughout) before leaving. Got a text after another 20 mins to come.
Not sure if this warrants a review as half expected but done one anyway. This was about a week ago, I then booked a Brazilian lady on vivastreet based in the Dutch quarter area (been there previously) who was excellent but unfortunately the ad has disappeared. This place however is potentially becoming 'the house behind the hedge' which was in Chelmsford in Colchester.

Online PilotMan

This place however is potentially becoming 'the house behind the hedge' which was in Chelmsford in Colchester.

In Chelmsford, the "flat by the tattoo parlour" has taken over from "The house behind the hedge"  :lol: :lol:

Online scutty brown

Igor
So how does anyone contact this girl?
Have you got a link? Or even a phone number?

As it stands, this review tells us nothing as there's no way to ID or communicate with her

==edit==
I see that you've not added contact details for something like eleven reviews from/since September last year
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 03:59:36 pm by scutty brown »

Online Igor

SB,
My punts will be Awork, Diva or Vivastreet. On this one I have copied the header from the top of vivastreet page (which has the emojis) between the words. I have asked on the site how to get the actual link from viva street a couple of times but don’t think I got any replies.
With Diva if the sp has been reviewed before I copy and paste the link. If she has not I would usually write ‘can’t do link’ but obviously typing in the name and Diva will work, fairly sure I have asked how to do original link also with no reply.
All my Awork reviews should have a link as I copy and paste the link from the bottom of the page easily.
I am happy to add the phone number to viva reviews but for some reason I thought this was frowned upon, let me know if this is not the case.

Online Igor

Btw,
If you put in ‘independent sexy Korean girl’ from my header into viva street she comes up a couple of times. If anyone can explain in simple terms how to retrieve the link which can be clicked on, both on viva and diva, please do so.

Online scutty brown

SB,
My punts will be Awork, Diva or Vivastreet. On this one I have copied the header from the top of vivastreet page (which has the emojis) between the words. I have asked on the site how to get the actual link from viva street a couple of times but don’t think I got any replies.
With Diva if the sp has been reviewed before I copy and paste the link. If she has not I would usually write ‘can’t do link’ but obviously typing in the name and Diva will work, fairly sure I have asked how to do original link also with no reply.
All my Awork reviews should have a link as I copy and paste the link from the bottom of the page easily.
I am happy to add the phone number to viva reviews but for some reason I thought this was frowned upon, let me know if this is not the case.

With Diva or Vivstreet on a PC it's simply a case of highlighting the contents of the webpage URL box, copying (i.e. right click - copy, or ctrl+c) then open your new post, click where you want the paste to go, then paste it (right click- paste, or ctrl+v)