Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sussybustynatural - Belfast  (Read 1801 times)

67 review(s) for Sussybustynatural (53 positive, 5 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline gmoniey

This punt happened just under 6 months ago, so it's not super fresh in my memory.

girl: External Link/Members Only
rate: 180/hour (I believe)

Location: It was an apartment/house in a residential neighborhood. I'm not from the Belfast, so unsure of the relative location. It was safe and unassuming, but I wasn't clear on which house she was at, so I was walking the street while I waited from her to respond, which was almost 10 mins...which was awkward. Outside of her taking a while to open the door...it was easy to find.

Girl: Her body didn't jive with me...her legs and boobs are fine, but her midrift is thick/heavy which resulted in an odd body shape. She also had a big scar on her side. On the positive side...her ass was very firm!

Service: I wanted some squirting (which we had discussed in the comms), but soon as I brought it up, she mentioned she had a long day of fucking and didn't want to do that...and just laughed it off. It was the combination of not wanting to do it plus reminding me of how busy of a day she had which turned me off a bit and turned this into a neutral. Don't get me wrong..I know I'm not the only guy she's seeing, but I don't like being reminded of it.

Otherwise, service was decent and she was enthusiastic about it. I managed 2 pops with a massage in between through a variety of positions in both P and A. the highlight of the session was doggy where I was surprised by how firm her ass was and how tight she felt.

I would not repeat...she just didn't do it for me unfortunately, but she tried, so I don't think it's fair to give a negative...for many, I imagine this punt would have been a positive.