Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jazzy Thai - North Greenwich  (Read 1179 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7019537) (6 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Jaysee54

External Link/Members Only

30 mins - £80

Comms
Easy booking by text on the day, probably not her. Good directions though on a detailed copy/paste text that she must send to everyone.
I texted on arrival, made to wait a few mins. Told to buzz up the flat number, then wait by the lift for her to collect me
Got in the lift with her just as a female resident arrives and gets in. Uncomfortable silence, can feel the disgust radiating from the other woman :D. Maybe I was just being paranoid. Luckily she gets off after just a couple of floors.

Modern apartment right next to the O2. Not a bad place at all, think she was there on her own.

Appearance
No effort made in her outfit (difficult, obviously, as she has to come and meet in the lift). Just a long dress with nothing underneath, as I later find out, and a pair of old slippers
Physically attractive, body and face. Nice tits, seemed well done, despite my preference for naturals. Didn’t really get to check out her arse properly. The photos in the black and white bikini are representative. They’re recent - she still had the balloons in the apartment.

Meeting
Used her phone to show me a list of prices and extras when I get in but I didn’t take her up on any extras. She asked “You don’t want to come in my mouth?” with a cheeky grin. She’s got a good sense of humour and good banter, despite her English not being amazing.
Handed over cash and took the shower I was offered. She didn’t join me though.
I got back and she just stripped out of her dress, no slow build up. Closed mouthed lip kissing, no tongue at all, which was disappointing.
OWO was ok, started nice and slow with good eye contact and attention to the balls. Not particularly deep though and could help been wetter. Felt a little bit rushed and had to stop her reaching for the condom and ask her to carry on.
RO was a complete waste of time. Nothing was happening, gave up quickly.
Started in mish, couldn’t really get the angles right, still only pecking, no FK at all. Tits looked good though as I was fucking her.
Switched over to cowgirl. Give her credit, good energy from her but just felt like she was trying to fuck me hard to make me come as fast as possible. Slowed her down, went at my own pace, carried on and came in the bag.
She kind of made it clear that time was up (even though I reckon there was at least 5 mins left of the 30, maybe even more as I had to wait for her downstairs earlier) I took the hint and jumped back in the shower. Got back into the room and she was out in the kitchen/lounge. She stayed out there while I got dressed. Little bit of chat as I put my shoes back on and she asked me if I was going to come back and see her.

She was friendly and not moody or miserable, it’s just the service wasn’t there. It felt rushed and a bit mechanical. I imagine she’s running a bit of a conveyor belt operation.

Borderline negative really. I won’t be returning