Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlfriend Angel > ‘Lily’ (TOFTT - B&S P&D: OW, FS) in N17 (Tottenham)  (Read 367 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6406478) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline tantraman

Having been lucky-fucky with a couple of Latina B&S brothel set-ups this month (viz. Mika Brazilian and JULIA BRASIL), I thought I’d check if lightning strikes thrice, and tried Girlfriend Angel

Link:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

… and Googling the displayed mobile (07892668334) also brings up a ton of links, referring to multiple and varied Latina WGs dating over the last two years even … so this crew has been around a while! In fact, the mobile links to Jacobali101’s excellent “B&S warning” review from Nov 2021 … sadly, it seems the poor chap was so scarred, that has been his one and only review!

As usual, I knew I'd be letting myself in for B&S … you too have been warned.

Logistics:

Wrapping up other business in Tottenham, I fired off a text enquiry and quickly received …

"Hi Babe, I'm available now if you like!

Me and my friend are available today baby

Check our profiles out! If you're coming let me know!

External Link/Members Only

N17 xxx”

… followed by …

“Hi baby, my prices are the following;

1 hour £100 - 2 times
30 min £60 - 1 time
15 min £40- 1 time 1 position

Come so we have have some nice time together”

I liked the look of all four Vivastreet profiles, and a P&D with any such WG would do the job. I let the maid know I’m on my way (I was 10mins walk away from the postcode), but did not bother to state  time of arrival or for how long I wanted to stay … of course, neither matters with such B&S operations.

This brothel is based in the top floor flat above commercial stretch along a dual carriageway … not discreet, as the front door is exposed straight onto the pavement, and there’s a fair bit of footfall with busy shops either side. It’s also an annoying 10min bus ride from Turnpike Lane tube station, and local parking is controlled til 1830.

Like previous Latina B&S brothel set-ups, this flat was typically grotty. I spotted a lounge/kitchen area, where you might choose your WG (although I didn’t get to choose on this visit) … I spotted several bedrooms, doors closed; behind one, I heard familiar fake moans.

The actual bedroom in which I was lead was sparse but fit for purpose … a double bed and dresser. I didn’t bother with the bathroom, but it looked okay as saw it through an open door on my way out.

Looks:

On this occasion, I actually can share photos of the WG to whom was B&S’d; this was …

BRAZILIAN SEXY ASS 🍑 ⚜️ LILY ⚜️ IN TOTTENHAM N17

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

… with the following collated screenshots from Vivastreet and Kommons …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Although Lily has a GND face, her 5’6” and Size 8 frame was double-takingly delectable … an hourglass form made by peardrop C-cup bolts-ons and a jaw-dropping Instagrammable ass; I did ask if the latter was a BBL, but she reassured it was “Real, Baby” and indeed it later felt real for the few minutes that it was in my groping hands.

Lily is clearly in her 20s … from Brazil, and spoke little English (or perhaps she couldn't be bothered to speak).

Services:

On arrival to the postcode, the maid texted the exact address. But then I shuffled about sheepishly on the bare pavement, as I was left hanging outside the exposed front door for a couple of minutes … trying not to make eye-contact with people entering shops either side. Eventually, the door opened slowly and suspiciously, and I ducked in. I found Lily behind it, dour and unsmiling … but in lacy black bra and G-string. As I then followed her up a mank stairwell stairs, I was hooked by her beautifully busting butt … fuck me, I thought, quite literally.

Even though my stupid cock had decided to choose Lily already, actually I was given no choice … I guess the other WGs in this crew were busy (and certainly I heard ‘action’ going on behind one closed door). I thus followed the well-named “BRAZILIAN SEXY ASS” straight into a bedroom.

Lily muttered “How long you stay?” … and shrugged at my “15mins” reply, putting her hand out for my £40. As she tucked that in the dresser, she unceremoniously stripped … and I quickly followed suit. No build up … Lily ripped open a rubber and pointed for me to lie back on bed. As I did, she sucked the condom teat into her mouth and rather expertly sucked it tight over my bellend and rolled into down my shaft, as I fast hardened up in her gob. Surprisingly, as she bobbed up and down in all fours by my side, Lily’s OW was actually bloody good … tight, slurpy, and taking in most of my 5.5” length … and of course the feel of her awesome ass added to the visuals, not to mention the feel of her long hair swishing over my midriff. As the OW was too good even, I didn’t want to cum so quick, and so had to pull her up within a couple of minutes.

Lily was clearly happy to crack on and get me gone …  she lubed up quicksharp, as I pointed for her to climb atop my throbbing cock. As she straddled me, I realized my mistake … recalling the info in the initial text of “15 min £40- 1 time 1 position“ … I had really wanted to bang that ass in doggy, dammit! I knew not to bother asking, knowing what this one’s answer would be … especially as she already was in fast and hard rocking motion in CG, her one hand against wall above my head, her bolt-ons bouncing around over my face … there was no chance to pull Lily down to suck at her tits, as she seemed rigid and determined in her position and expression; at least I was allowed to reach up and fondle her not-so-funbags.

Even in such a perfunctory punt, I naturally came, desperate to unload as I was … Lily saw and felt that I had started spurting, and all-too-soon slipped off. She then handed me a couple of wet-wipes to sort myself out … it’s been a while since I myself had to pull off and dispose of my filled condom.

I quietly dressed up, as Lily checked her mobile … no chat, just that sad post-cum realization of ‘What am I doing?’. When Lily deigned to look back at me and saw that I was dressed and ready to go, only now she just-about-smiled … and led me out, 11mins done.

Conclusion:

Despite having the most bangin’ body of the three WGs whom I’ve P&D’d during this month in these pop-up Latina B&S brothel walk-ups, Lily was the worst performer … she was good enough to get my end away in quicktime, and perhaps I expect too much for my cheapskate £40, but compared to ‘Mika’ and Julia’, Lily was utterly unengaging and uninterested, and so has to be Negative, because I would not try her again.

That said, I do wonder whether one of her stablemates would’ve been better … but this Latina B&S brothel game is pot-luck, pot-fuck even. In any case, I keep justifying to myself that £40 so spent is still better than having a sad wank at home … so I might venture to this N17 set-up again, but defo swerve Lily, if given choice.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 11:45:26 am by tantraman »