Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SWEET COLOBIAN GIRL- Gorgeous Petite natural body - Euston  (Read 6288 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7154992) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7187869) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Honestpunter

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only+

Top5 of my best punts to date  :thumbsup:

Got tempted by the good reviews here, her pictures and the video on AW, I haven't been with a latin girl for a while, so decided to give it a go.
I lived in Spain for some years so got a conversational spanish which is a plus when meeting a latin girl with no English.

COMMS: Someone else does it for her, she is not the one managing comms, all arranged through Whatsapp 2 hours before.

VENUE: Seems like an old building, 3 mins walk from Euston Station, 1st floor, 1 bedroom small flat, clean room and toilet.
Arrived to the post code and was asked to stand in front of the building (across the road), this probably means she won't see anyone she doesn't like

GIRL: Probably the best petit body type girl I've ever fucked!, natural big breasts (yes big nipples as other mentioned), flat stomach, and an amazing medium/small bubble butt, I just find it to be the perfect size. Completely shaved pussy, cute innocent face, I can just give that body a 10/10, she has all I love especially that ass! :wacko:. I reckon she's like 158cm / 5.1' tall. She's got couple of tattoos which I didn't really mind.

ACTION: Once she saw me from the window, I was given the door number, there is no buzzer so she has to come down the stairs, and obviously needs to be dressed quite discreet, she was wearing some kind of Mickey mouse pijamas and flipflops. Walked up the stairs, into the bedroom, she removed the pijamas and WOW! I loved what I saw!, bit of chatting, agreed £80 for 30mins, gave her the money, straight into light kissing which became DFK, she started taking my clothes off (something not many girls do), I went hard straight away, changed my mind and told her I would go for an hour instead, so in total paid her £140.
I asked her to come and take a shower with me, I went first into the shower, I was so fucking horny that I changed my mind and just told her not to worry joining me in the shower, quick wash and back to the bedroom, lots of kissing, I couldn't stop kissing her tits, ass, her whole body, she then gave me a great OWO, nice and slow, then a bit faster, I normally don't do oral on girls but her pussy looked great so decide to get my face down there, tasted great, absolutely clean!, condom on, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, mish, spoon, etc, around 40mins of a mix of GFE and PSE, condom off, I laid down OWO again until I came, amazing! didn't come in her mouth, she just finished me off with a nice handjob.
went to the bathroom for a quick shower, back to the bedroom, random chats, she is new to London but no to this business, she has worked in Spain and France, so she knows what she is doing, and believe me she does it very well!. She said she still doesn't know for how long she will be here, maybe 1-2 months but definitely not more than 6 months. There were like 5mins left, I gave her a little kiss she pushed me on the bed and french kissed me for like 1 minute, very nice end of the meeting.
She is definitely in my top 5 girls (among around 60-70), will definitely be back to see her, might even become her regular whilst she's here.

HIGHLIGHTS:
- Her natural body, ass especially (I'm and ass man)
- The unexpected long french kissing after sex
- Her great performance, her body moves in all positions were just spot on!

Notes
- As mentioned by other reviewer, she works with another girl, and I think they have to share the bedroom as she said they don't take clients in the living room
- She said she doesn't DFkiss everyone, she said she liked me, reason why I got so much DFK hahaha (lucky me then!  :D
- As mentioned she is new in London, I reckon she might be changing location to a nicer and probably 2 bedroom flat as not sure how she and her friend manage to work together.
- Asked her to introduce me to her friend who was in the living room, she is quite tall, looked good, she was wearing a long black gown so couldn't see much of her body, person dealing with comms confirmed they can do 3some.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Great review.  :thumbsup:

Looks like this one could be a star in the making (from the reviews to date) as long as she doesn't burn herself out.

Offline NotThe

Do you have a picture of the other girl?

I have been trying to book her (the Colombian, I mean) for a while - but she never picks up the phone nor answers texts.

Offline Ron89

Every punter in London is trying to fuck this girl. Many numbers and not so much as a response. Shocked her price is what it is

Offline Graham2050

Thanks for the review, sounds like need to make a trip to Euston

Offline xela1990

External Link/Members Only+

Top5 of my best punts to date  :thumbsup:

Got tempted by the good reviews here, her pictures and the video on AW, I haven't been with a latin girl for a while, so decided to give it a go.
I lived in Spain for some years so got a conversational spanish which is a plus when meeting a latin girl with no English.

COMMS: Someone else does it for her, she is not the one managing comms, all arranged through Whatsapp 2 hours before.

VENUE: Seems like an old building, 3 mins walk from Euston Station, 1st floor, 1 bedroom small flat, clean room and toilet.
Arrived to the post code and was asked to stand in front of the building (across the road), this probably means she won't see anyone she doesn't like

GIRL: Probably the best petit body type girl I've ever fucked!, natural big breasts (yes big nipples as other mentioned), flat stomach, and an amazing medium/small bubble butt, I just find it to be the perfect size. Completely shaved pussy, cute innocent face, I can just give that body a 10/10, she has all I love especially that ass! :wacko:. I reckon she's like 158cm / 5.1' tall. She's got couple of tattoos which I didn't really mind.

ACTION: Once she saw me from the window, I was given the door number, there is no buzzer so she has to come down the stairs, and obviously needs to be dressed quite discreet, she was wearing some kind of Mickey mouse pijamas and flipflops. Walked up the stairs, into the bedroom, she removed the pijamas and WOW! I loved what I saw!, bit of chatting, agreed £80 for 30mins, gave her the money, straight into light kissing which became DFK, she started taking my clothes off (something not many girls do), I went hard straight away, changed my mind and told her I would go for an hour instead, so in total paid her £140.
I asked her to come and take a shower with me, I went first into the shower, I was so fucking horny that I changed my mind and just told her not to worry joining me in the shower, quick wash and back to the bedroom, lots of kissing, I couldn't stop kissing her tits, ass, her whole body, she then gave me a great OWO, nice and slow, then a bit faster, I normally don't do oral on girls but her pussy looked great so decide to get my face down there, tasted great, absolutely clean!, condom on, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, mish, spoon, etc, around 40mins of a mix of GFE and PSE, condom off, I laid down OWO again until I came, amazing! didn't come in her mouth, she just finished me off with a nice handjob.
went to the bathroom for a quick shower, back to the bedroom, random chats, she is new to London but no to this business, she has worked in Spain and France, so she knows what she is doing, and believe me she does it very well!. She said she still doesn't know for how long she will be here, maybe 1-2 months but definitely not more than 6 months. There were like 5mins left, I gave her a little kiss she pushed me on the bed and french kissed me for like 1 minute, very nice end of the meeting.
She is definitely in my top 5 girls (among around 60-70), will definitely be back to see her, might even become her regular whilst she's here.

HIGHLIGHTS:
- Her natural body, ass especially (I'm and ass man)
- The unexpected long french kissing after sex
- Her great performance, her body moves in all positions were just spot on!

Notes
- As mentioned by other reviewer, she works with another girl, and I think they have to share the bedroom as she said they don't take clients in the living room
- She said she doesn't DFkiss everyone, she said she liked me, reason why I got so much DFK hahaha (lucky me then!  :D
- As mentioned she is new in London, I reckon she might be changing location to a nicer and probably 2 bedroom flat as not sure how she and her friend manage to work together.
- Asked her to introduce me to her friend who was in the living room, she is quite tall, looked good, she was wearing a long black gown so couldn't see much of her body, person dealing with comms confirmed they can do 3some.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thank you for the review. Was CIM extra or does she not allow it? Thank you.
Banned reason: Totally ignoring question about reviews and posting another question on same thread.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mario7769

Ah. She's one of those "check to see who you are" before letting you in... I'm sure she's probably one of those WGs that will fuck 2 guys who look completely different depending on how she feels on a given day...

Punters need to stop giving these "vet your look" types the time of day. Their moods and tastes change with the wind. It's a dice roll, and what you're rolling for is your travel time, money and effort in securing a booking.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 07:01:00 pm by Mario7769 »

Offline Ron89

Ah. She's one of those "check to see who you are" before letting you in... I'm sure she's probably one of those WGs that will fuck 2 guys who look completely different depending on how she feels on a given day...

Punters need to stop giving these "vet your look" types the time of day. Their moods and tastes change with the wind. It's a dice roll, and what you're rolling for is your travel time, money and effort in securing a booking.
She’s the hottest thing in London atm she can do what she wants. Most of us can’t even get a text back.

Offline Crackanut

Been messaging her a lot over the last 2 days and have got absolutely fuck all response. Shit service starts before you even get through the door.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Been messaging her a lot over the last 2 days and have got absolutely fuck all response. Shit service starts before you even get through the door.

She maybe getting 100's of texts a day by the feedback being given...

Online magnetico

Same for me  :dash:

Offline iq129

She could easily challenge Donald Trump’s spelling of Whales (for Wales) for the spelling mistake of the millennium.

Offline Jaysee54

Sounds great. I’m going to get to the back of what sounds like a very long queue  :D

Offline LLPunting

Messaging "a lot" without reply smacks of badgering, likely gets you ignored/blacklisted.

Offline Crackanut

Messaging "a lot" without reply smacks of badgering, likely gets you ignored/blacklisted.

By a lot I mean 3 messages over the course of 2 days, all very detailed in terms of what I want and straight to the point. I follow a template that I send and never gets ignored as long as the girl is available.

Fuck simping over some bitch who hasn't even got time to reply back to punters. It's not like I'm sending her flirty messages.

Offline Honestpunter

Thank you for the review. Was CIM extra or does she not allow it? Thank you.
Didn’t ask for it, don’t think she does it

Offline Honestpunter

By a lot I mean 3 messages over the course of 2 days, all very detailed in terms of what I want and straight to the point. I follow a template that I send and never gets ignored as long as the girl is available.

Fuck simping over some bitch who hasn't even got time to reply back to punters. It's not like I'm sending her flirty messages.

She doesn’t deal with comms, her maid does and probably not the best dealing with the high volume of texts.

Offline Ron89

Offline bedhedred

Day 3 of trying. I'm green lighted and descending into the target area. 🤞

Offline Honestpunter

Saw her again this week, same high level of service as when I saw her back in March, she (and he friend) are leaving on Monday, last working day Sunday so I really had to see her before she goes.
Shame she’s leaving as was becoming my regular. :dash:

Below her current AW Profile

Offline xela1990

Saw her again this week, same high level of service as when I saw her back in March, she (and he friend) are leaving on Monday, last working day Sunday so I really had to see her before she goes.
Shame she’s leaving as was becoming my regular. :dash:

Below her current AW Profile

How was she? Did you manage to ask her for CIM? Does she french kiss?
Banned reason: Totally ignoring question about reviews and posting another question on same thread.
Banned by: daviemac

Online PilotMan