Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English summer-sun - Hounslow - A pain in the ass!!!  (Read 3384 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5598544) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline zxc

Booking this lady is a real pain.

Communications with her are awful. She takes between 15 to 30 min to reply to any message. Trying to put a booking with her took 2.30 hours.

She asked for an AW booking, then to send a picture, and then she becomes paranoid and canceled the booking.

That is an example of a GW Timewaster. She has become a diva and very unreliable.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 01:24:27 pm by zxc »

Offline scutty brown

what did you say when she asked for a deposit?

Offline zxc

what did you say when she asked for a deposit?

She did not ask for a deposit as I have an AW account with feedback and the booking was for the same day.

Offline Mario7769

"Ask for a picture"....

These hookers are unhinged... I guess it's because her phone is ringing off the hook that she has this sort of attitude.

Offline zxc

"Ask for a picture"....

These hookers are unhinged... I guess it's because her phone is ringing off the hook that she has this sort of attitude.

She asked for a picture, not me. Talking with her was like being interrogated by Scotland Yard... When I thought it was sorted, I asked for her address and she became insane.

I find more pleasure in talking with a pair of Mormons trying to sell you a Bible Study Session than with her.

She is a toothache!!!

Offline Mr_X_Ldn

Saw this profile last month and was SMH reading it. Sending a picture or a deposit is always a big red flag for me. I was amazed she has so many reviews on AW considering the hassle it looks like to make a booking with her.

Offline Hobbit

Saw this profile last month and was SMH reading it. Sending a picture or a deposit is always a big red flag for me. I was amazed she has so many reviews on AW considering the hassle it looks like to make a booking with her.

AW reviews are meaningless and as useful as a used condom.

Offline JonasG

Yeah, she asks all new bookings for a pic. All her reviews state it.

I remember I rang her and confirmed a booking very easily, she then asks to send a booking on AW. No issues all done, very smooth process initially.

But then she says, just one final thing can I have a picture lol. Told her, I wouldn't send one then the booking never happened. No deposit asked though.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 12:28:42 pm by JonasG »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Yeah, she asks all new bookings for a pic. All her reviews state it.

I remember I rang her and confirmed a booking very easily, she then asks to send a booking on AW. No issues all done, very smooth process initially.

But then she says, just one final thing can I have a picture lol. Told her, I wouldn't send one then the booking never happened. No deposit asked though.

Yeah fuck that. I nearly booked her last year and had plans to try again, but I'll save myself some time.

Offline Hobbit

Yeah fuck that. I nearly booked her last year and had plans to try again, but I'll save myself some time.

I saw her when she was on SA. She is pretty good in bed but wastes a lot of time talking and on one occasion actually refused me to cum again after one shot. You're not missing much.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I saw her when she was on SA. She is pretty good in bed but wastes a lot of time talking and on one occasion actually refused me to cum again after one shot. You're not missing much.

Cheers. I thought she might be a bit different from my usual diet.

Offline palatino

"As a personal preference, I do not see individuals under the age of 24 or over 55"  :manhater:

Offline Stevehgl3

Reviewed her last year and then got blocked by her, I think she can be temperamental. I did pay deposit, no pic though.

Offline MLawro93

She used to be on seeking. She was pretty good in bed, ended up never seeing her again though. She definitely has an attitude, but she wasn't like that initially.

Offline SideFun81

"Ask for a picture"....

Not sure about ringing off the hook!

She bids on every single RB I post on AW, frequently rebidding a couple of days before the scheduled date at a super low price (once £200 for two hours outcall which was half her going rate).

I was tempted by that discount so fired off a quick email, carefully worded to see what her personality is like and how friendly / accommodating she would be.

Her response was aggressive, rude, accusatory, and literally demanding the full amount as deposit plus a photo to be sent via WhatsApp. Thank you and goodnight!
  :dash:

Offline zxc

If she had so many issues with so many people, why didn´t anybody say it before?

After reading all the critics, I am happy I did not see her. :dance: Especially because the second option was awesome  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 07:38:09 pm by zxc »

Offline magnetico

Did you send a picture of yourself??

Offline zxc

Did you send a picture of yourself??

Unfortunately. I felt fine after reading the reviews, all positive until mine.

Offline magnetico

Just don't do this, it's the best way for the pimp to then try to shake you down for a quick buck

Offline zxc

I waited a long time before posting the review. Someone will have gone through a similar situation.

Offline JonasG

Tbh judging by her reviews, her service sounds good tbf and I'd happily see her if not for the pic thing. (Though reservations over her looks)

My experience with trying to book her wasn't really poor, she asked for a pic I said no and we both moved on.

But, you sending your pic and then she cancelling the booking is really poor.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 11:53:28 am by JonasG »

Offline magnetico

zxc are you black ?

could be why she cancelled after seeing your photoshoot

Offline Mario7769

OP is she shaved down there??

Offline Mario7769

Not sure about ringing off the hook!

She bids on every single RB I post on AW, frequently rebidding a couple of days before the scheduled date at a super low price (once £200 for two hours outcall which was half her going rate).

I was tempted by that discount so fired off a quick email, carefully worded to see what her personality is like and how friendly / accommodating she would be.

Her response was aggressive, rude, accusatory, and literally demanding the full amount as deposit plus a photo to be sent via WhatsApp. Thank you and goodnight!
  :dash:

Well this is an eye opening account!

Offline zxc

zxc are you black ?

could be why she cancelled after seeing your photoshoot

That is something that people ask me for my avatar, but I am White.