Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Indian Nadia - Perivale  (Read 1489 times)

13 review(s) for Petite Indian Nadia (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

zackah22

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Service - 30mins/£60 OW, Sex, Handjob

Location - Couple mins walk from Hoover building Tesco and Perivale Station, the house is good, I was taken straight upstairs to a clean bedroom and bathroom.

Comms - Good, fairly prompt replies by text and answers the phone herself although one time it was a bloke taking bookings as she was busy claiming to be her son but probably her security.

Girl - Indian MILF with a small petite body, nice pointy nipples and shes very easy to handle and fairly tight for her age.

Punt - I was greeted at the door by Nadia she was wear blue lace, took me upstairs and offered me a drink. I hopped in the shower quickly and was back in the bedroom, Nadia then came close to me and started grinding her body on me and rubbed my cock between her thighs. I pushed her on to the bed took of her panties and proceeded to RO, no taste or smell, she cums quite quickly from this, she is very reactive to oral with body twitches etc. After that she was very wet, I proceeded to fucking her in mish then doggy and she can deffo take a pounding. As the punt neared towards the end she tried finishing me off with OW it wasnt the greatest but in the end I had no luck, im not really a fan of OW but luckily enough i was rewarded with a nice oily handjob.

Overall it was a good punt, its not the first time ive been to Nadia although she doesnt offer OWO or DFK which is a shame she is an enjoyable punt.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 12:08:23 pm by zackah22 »