Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Indian Nadia-Perivale  (Read 2416 times)

13 review(s) for Petite Indian Nadia (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by magnetico]

Offline Muff licker

External Link/Members Only

Met Nadia lunchtime today after reading "rockharders" recent positive review.
Booked 30 minutes for £60 and given post code in Perivale near to Hoover Building called when outside and was guided in and parked outside her rented house. Nadia is available only on Mondays and Tuesdays between 12PM and 7PM.

Knocked on the door and Nadia was hiding behind in the usual manner, when I saw her I was pleasantly surprised, shoes off and I followed her lovely arse up the stairs to the bedroom. We exchanged the money and I stripped naked whilst she stashed the cash. When she returned we started off with some light French kissing and I removed her dress to reveal a lovely slim body with small tits and erect nipples.
Sucked on the nips and then laid her on the bed, bit more kissing and I worked my way down to her shaven haven, it was impeccably clean and took no time for her to orgasm leaving a very wet pussy indeed.

She then said it was my turn and said she would give me a tease I explained that I cum quickly so a tease was very welcome. She cupped my balls and run my cock between her tits then a bit of 69 before some reverse CG action. Seeing that lovely Indian Arse bouncing up and down on my cock soon made me cum and I shot 2 days worth into the bag. Nadia got out the wet wipes and cleaned me up.
We had a few minutes left so we chatted about kids and previous jobs and I dressed and was out within 30 minutes.

No sign of security as previously reported but I guess he could have been downstairs but I stuck to my time and did not see or hear him.

Unusually Nadia is a decent Indian punt who has a good clear head is not messed up and a great shag, she is very small and was easy to manoeuvre around and lift up onto your cock, all in all a good VFM punt from a lovely slim Indian lady, I will definitely be back soon.

Offline Cunning Punt

You didn't mention whether oral was with or without - I'm assuming OW, going on her profile?

Offline Muff licker

Hi Cunning Punt yes it was Oral with unfortunately but she does it well

Offline DrConners

Her profile states her age at "40" - How many years do we have to add onto that do you think ?

:hi:

Offline Cunning Punt

Hi Cunning Punt yes it was Oral with unfortunately but she does it well

Her profile states her age at "40" - How many years do we have to add onto that do you think ?

So no proper FK, no OWO and presumably well into her 40s.

Thanks for the review, OP, but not for me.

The search for a decent Indian SP (who's ideally under 40) continues...

« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 10:01:54 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline MajorPayne

Offline Cunning Punt

This one is under 40.   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=216951.0

Thanks for the tip, but she seems to be a massage service. I'm after FS.

Indian Nahdia who occasionally works in the Heathrow area is on my radar but not managed to arrange a meet yet.