Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian Manpreet - Aldgate/London Area  (Read 2491 times)

1 review(s) for Indian Manpreet (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bangers and Gash

External Link/Members Only

I thought the reviews section might be the best place to stick this. Feel free to move it.
It's not a review, more of a warning to others.

Arranged an incall at her hotel, time agreed, all sorted. I get told to ring for the room number upon arrival - which I did. Unfortunately for her, but luckily for me, I knew the layout and I'm very quick on my feet and so spotted her letting some youth into her room - even recognised her voice from the phonecall 1 minute earlier. I rang her phone to see what the scam was, but no answer.

Whether or not there's some kind of 'set-up' is anyone's guess, but I prefer to spend my time punting, not bruising my knuckles on some scrawny twats jawbone.

I guess this is what happens when you try and book someone with zero feedback.. :thumbsdown:

Be warned !!!

Offline punk

External Link/Members Only

I thought the reviews section might be the best place to stick this. Feel free to move it.
It's not a review, more of a warning to others.

Arranged an incall at her hotel, time agreed, all sorted. I get told to ring for the room number upon arrival - which I did. Unfortunately for her, but luckily for me, I knew the layout and I'm very quick on my feet and so spotted her letting some youth into her room - even recognised her voice from the phonecall 1 minute earlier. I rang her phone to see what the scam was, but no answer.

Whether or not there's some kind of 'set-up' is anyone's guess, but I prefer to spend my time punting, not bruising my knuckles on some scrawny twats jawbone.

I guess this is what happens when you try and book someone with zero feedback.. :thumbsdown:

Be warned !!!

may be take photo's and than blackmail you  :unknown:

Offline Urban_G

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I guess failing to answer the phone points more to double booking, but good to warn us!

ALyons

She looks fat and certainly not worth £120 looking at her profile.

Offline punk

sounds more like it, but you never know with some wg's and the criminal element.

Offline Bangers and Gash

I guess failing to answer the phone points more to double booking, but good to warn us!

It didn't sound/look like a double booking to me, more like an actual relative  :unknown:

Anyway, bullet dodged. Every dark cloud has a silver lining as I booked an hour with Smiley Sindy instead. I'm too much of a gentleman to go into details, but I'll sleep like a new born baby tonight. :yahoo:

Offline LastManCumings

So she gives you the room number, you reach the hotel and make your way to the room quickly, see this guy entering her room and you turn back. I assume she didn't see you. Then you call her and she doesn't answer. If she was trying to bait you for something, then that didn't really happen coz for it to work she would have answered your call and asked you into her room. I guess that it was double booking which is something that I notice quite often with WG's that book hotels (especially near Heathrow). I guess they are trying to get as much as possible while they have the room. Maybe the other guy booked her for a longer session.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 09:41:23 pm by LastManCumings »